Paparazzi 📷 Strike A Pose

Ladies with an attitude
Fellas that were in the mood
Don't just stand there, let's get to it
Strike a pose, there's nothing to it...


“A female is a thing, something cold, empty. But a woman, a woman has that gleam in her eye.
The mix of compassion, softness, gentleness, grace, yet intense passion, 
a smile of playfulness one moment and mystery the next. Light, ay, a woman is light.”
― Kelleen Goerlitz


Today, I started my weekend shopping early, you know, trying to take advantage of all
weekend sales like Fifty Linden Friday, 99 Sale, Fly Buy Friday, etc. Too many to mention.
My first stop today was to ALEUTIA ] Main Store (Moderate) where I saw all the beautiful
women in the pictures below. All different in their fashion style, yet we all had one thing in common
for sure... we all wanted the Peggy Dress.


I parked my little butt outside on a bench while I kept seeing girls just come and go non-stop,
and I kept thinking WOW! I was amazed at how with all our differences we get to make our world 
more beautiful and interesting. Can you imagine how it would be if we all looked and
dressed the same? BORING! However, all these ladies' styles can serve as inspiration to other
women like myself that struggle when it comes to putting an outfit/look together.
As I always say, never 100% copy but duplicate what you see in your own way. A BIG shout-out 
to all these beautiful ladies!

Thanks For Reading My Beautiful People!
Much love,
Lori Novo

📷  Shown In The Order I Took The Pictures 📷 

angel.suki - malika.melodious - astariris.atheria - aisha - leeh-uwu - SumSum Larnia - summery.bellic - Alice December
 FeiFei Chang - Blanca Capalini - Minuet Littlepaws - Trinity Murphy (sissorana) - riverremix - velvet.jigsaw
Credits On Me
DOUX - JLOW Hairstyle ● CHAIN - Chloe Necklace ● M.BIRDIE / moos look. madoros hat2
Asteria"Neva"Skirt Pack Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment