Leave Me With My Sins

Featuring
WARPAINT 𐄮 BAIASTICE 𐄮KUNGLERS




Bury all your secrets in my skin
Come away with innocence and leave me with my sins
The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage for what resembles rage again

So if you love me let me go
And run away before I know
My heart is just too dark to care
I can't destroy what isn't there?

Deliver me into my fate
If I'm alone I cannot hate
I don't deserve to have you
Ooh, my smile was taken long ago
If I can change I hope I never know
I still press your letters to my lips
And cherish them in parts of me that savor every kiss...
-lyrics

𐄮𐄮𐄮𐄮𐄮

Walk away
and continue walking
just don't look back
let me slowly fade away.

If you stay
we gonna end up hurting each other in the end
intentionally or unintentionally
I'll hurt you
and you will hurt me.

I do not know how to hold on to your feelings
so just walk
to slowly fade away...

-Lori Novo


Credits
Exile - Something Wicked Hair
(NEW) WarPaint* Allegra Brows (Details) @ Anthem Event (Ends September 30 - Gallery)
(NEW) WarPaint* The Thirst [LeL EvoX] Details @ Salem Event (Ends October 22 - Gallery)
Alexandrite- Prestige Eyes
(Kunglers) Virgila earring - Magenta
(NEW) Baiastice_Dalida Dress (Details) @ Uber Event (Ends October 22 - Gallery)
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!

Designer  Mafy T. (mafalda.hienrichs) ● My WarPaint Inventory ● My Warpaint Blog Posts
𐄮
Designer Sissy Pessoa   My Baiastice Inventory  My Baistice Blog Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment