Grace Skelly's Spell On You


“I myself have seen this woman draw the stars from the sky;
she diverts the course of a fast-flowing river with her incantations;
her voice makes the earth gape, it lures the spirits from the tombs,
send the bones tumbling from the dying pyre. 
At her behest, the sad clouds scatter; 
at her behest, snow falls from a summer's sky.”
― Tibullus, The Works of Tibullus



Hello My Beautiful Ones!
You might not have noticed but I had to remove the blog post I did for one of Laurel's Nightmare
rooms. It was the one for the Exorcist. It affected me more than I thought it had to the point of
literally feeling sick. I spent the next day in bed not feeling well. Also, I may not finish the rest of the
rooms since there's still a bunch of them left, and most are about killers like Saw, Friday The Thirteen,
Texas Chainsaw Massacre, etc. NOPE, don't really care for those ones.

Anyway, there are very few days left for this month and I plan to spend them giving cover to
other sim designers and the beautiful costumes I received from Boudoir, irrISIStible,
and Purplemoon Creations.


Wearing NEW From
BOUDOIR

GRACE SKELLY
This amazing Halloween costume dress Grace Skelly contains a non-rigged skeletons skirt with a
resizer, hat, and a rigged mesh bodysuit for the bodies mentioned above!
Compatible with Maitreya - Petite - Legacy - Kupra

Boudoir In-World ● MarketPlace ● Blog ● Facebook ● Flickr Vita - Precious ● Flickr Fan
Designers Vitabela Debrovna & Precious Restless ● My Boudoir Inventory ● My Boudoir Blog Posts

Other Credits
Dorothy Gacha (Catwa) 006 (8) ~ Glam Affair
URU697  ~ booN Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment