Laurel's Nightmare 2022 ● The War Of The Worlds

ROOM FOUR


“I was no longer a master, but an animal among the animals,
under the Martian heel ... the fear and empire of man had passed away.”
H. G. Wells




Oh boy, this is a good one!

Welcome, this is
(Moderate)

Hello Beautiful World!
And so we continue today with another room. This is room four and I got to say,
I am so excited about this particular one.

The War of the Worlds (1953) Trailer #1 | Movieclips Classic Trailers
War of The Worlds, is one of my favorite films. This is a film that I love in either version 
(1953 or 2005). I remember the first time I watched the 2005 and I was at the edge of my seat
from beginning to end. My heart beating so fast and just loving every scene.

Though I been loving every room that I already covered, this one has to be my favorite so far.
As soon as I walked in my heartbeat started to raise and I truly felt as if I was in the movie.
The room has been amazingly set up. It right away gives you a vibe of action and thrill.
Hope you like it too.


And with every room, I hope to be able to share with you something scary about my real life.
Today is no exception. However, what I will be sharing tonight is something that happened to me 
just three days ago.

It was around 11p.m. and as I made my way to the kitchen to get a glass of water,
I entered the dining room that leads to the kitchen, and I heard like a small ball bouncing
behind my footsteps, you know, like following me. I stopped and looked back but there was
nothing there. So I proceeded to walk away and I heard the bouncing again, right behind me,
very close to my feet that I could almost feel it. I got my glass of water and as I headed back to my
bedroom, it happened again. At this point, I stopped to turn on the light to better see if something
was on the floor, but there was nothing.

Our dining room is a very big room, I could seriously set a table that could sit twenty people
if I wanted to. We rarely turn on the huge chandelier there because it is just too bright, so it is always
very dim and only faintly illuminated by the hall light. Also, that is one of the rooms in our home where 
we have experienced numerous supernatural activities. I'll share with you more about this in the
upcoming Laurel's rooms.


So we are on to our next room and I am seriously dreading it is not the one that covers my biggest
fear when it comes to scary movies. Remember, when it comes to horror, there are only three things that
have really scared me. If our next room is the one I fear the most I'll just skip it or stop there and
return tomorrow when the sun is out and shining. :P
Can you guess what could be my biggest horror film?

Over & Out Beautifuls!
Much Love,
Lori Novo

“This isn’t a war… It never was a war,
any more than there’s war between men and ants.”
-H. g. Wells

Credits On Me
no.match_ ~ No Distance Hair ● Deep V Sweater (Sage) ~ (fd) Fashionably Dead ● ISON - wax zip denim (gray)
iS Spring Time Platform Boots ● WLS: Places Cornfield

No comments:

Post a Comment