Laurel's Nightmare 2022 ● Creature From The Black Lagoon

ROOM FIVE
 

SAVED!
Thank God it wasn't the dreaded room that I am fearing to cover.

Welcome, this is
(Moderate)

So this room how can I say it? It did nothing for me, I'm sorry. I didn't feel like I was inside the movie,
I'm sorry again. The room for me personally felt incomplete and hurried, that is just my personal
opinion. While I have loved all our previous rooms, especially the last one, this one has to be my
least favorite. But once again, that is just my personal opinion and it does NOT make it a fact.
I am sure many other people will feel as fascinated with it as I have felt with the previous rooms. ;)

Not only didn't I like the room, but I am not a fan of the movie either, not a bit.
But for those of you that do like the film, you can read more about this creature here,


So now we come to the part where I share something scary about my real life.
What I am about to share is something that happened just yesterday when I talked to one of my
neighbors whom I just met yesterday for the first time.

As some of you know, I live across a park where people usually go jogging or walk. This neighbor is
one of those people. After we introduced ourselves and had been talking for a while she asked if I 
had any children. I told her I had two, a son and a daughter. She then mentions seeing my daughter often
when she goes walking in the park. I was a bit confused about her seeing my daughter often since
my daughter has her own place. When I asked her about seeing my daughter, she responded, 
"Yes, the little girl that is on the porch playing sometimes."
The problem is that my daughter is not a little girl anymore, but my neighbor insisted
that she has often seen a little girl on my porch. I decided to leave it at that and I just smiled.

What was I supposed to say to her?
"Oh, that must be one of our ghosts getting some fresh air."
The thing is that she's not the only person that has seen one of our little ghosts. Most of our 
relatives and friends no longer want to stay overnight when they visit us from far away.
They prefer to get a room at a hotel because they have seen apparitions of children in my home,
the most seen one is a little boy that wears overalls.

I know it sounds crazy and I can just imagine what you are thinking.
But the truth is that since day one when we moved to this house, we experienced things that
were unexplainable and eerie. I have learned to live with the things that happen at our home.
Sometimes it seems to be like very supernaturally active and then other times it slows down
to very few incidents.


So are we ready for room six? I just hope is not the dreaded one. :P
Please, follow me.

Much Love,
Lori Novo

Credits On Me
no.match_ ~ No Distance Hair ● Deep V Sweater (Sage) ~ (fd) Fashionably Dead ● ISON - wax zip denim (gray)
iS Spring Time Platform Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment