Laurel's Nightmare 2022 ● The Phantom Of The Opera

ROOM SIX


“If I am the phantom, it is because man's hatred has made me so.
If I am to be saved it is because your love redeems me.”
― Gaston Leroux, The Phantom of the Opera




SAVED AGAIN! Not my dreaded room. 
At this point, I don't know if it'll be best that the next one will be it so I can 
just get it over with. My tummy hurts with fear every time I am about to enter a new room.

Welcome, this is
(Moderate)


Oh god! This is one of the best plays/films of all time. Loved, loved the movie. Haven't been lucky like
Steppenwolf that not only did he get to see the play, but he actually saw it in another country before 
he met me. I believe it was in France. Omg, I hate him so much! 

Anyways, with this film, you can't go wrong when it comes to Laurel's room. Even in its simplicity
it still makes you feel that you are in the movie. Now would I have done something different with this
room? Not really sure because while it is very plain, I still believe that's how it should be.
I strongly believe that with the 4881 prims that are still available, adding one more thing could have
changed the whole mood that you feel when you enter. I truly believe that is perfect as it is,
BRAVO on this one!

“I tore off my mask so as not to lose one of her tears... and she did not run away!
... and she did not die!... She remained alive, weeping over me, weeping with me. 
We cried together! I have tasted all the happiness the world can offer.”
― Gaston Leroux, The Phantom of the Opera

Oh dear, just like with Frankenstein, I get the same feeling of wanting to protect and cuddle,
wait, did I say cuddle? I meant to protect this poor half-handsome phantom. This film has no horror
for me. The Phantom may not be the best looking but I've seen worse, especially in Second Life.
It is simply a beautiful, tragic story of love.


Now sharing time.
The unexplainable event that I am about to share with you happened a few months ago.
It started when I went to my bathroom, you know, to do my business, and found the novel
The Pianist by Wladyslaw Szpilman
on a small side table that is next to my toilet. How the book got there is still a mystery to us.
I asked my son if he was the one that had left it there but he said he didn't. Really, I am the only
one that uses that particular bathroom since it is in my bedroom. My son has his own and there's
one down the hall which is the other bathroom that everyone else uses when they are around.
I also asked my daughter if she had left it there during one of her visits and she too, said no.
No one goes in that bathroom except for me. Now I know I didn't leave it there since I had
 not touched a book in years and most of our books are now packed in boxes.


Though to this day we haven't found out who left me that book there, I started reading it the
day I found it. However, it'll probably be a book that I might never finish reading since I only read 
it when I  need to use my bathroom and I do not follow the page order, you know, page one, page two,
and so on. The way I have been reading it is by just opening to whatever page it opens to 
and I'll read that. I probably have read the same pages over a dozen times already.
I think it's funny, my kids think it's weird. :P


Done for now my beautiful people.
Soon I'll be entering that black hole into another room and what awaits me on the other side is a 
mystery that I am so eager to see. Maybe it'll be my worst nightmare.

Over & Out!
Much Love,
Lori Novo

Credits On Me
no.match_ ~ No Distance Hair ● Deep V Sweater (Sage) ~ (fd) Fashionably Dead ● ISON - wax zip denim (gray)
iS Spring Time Platform Boots ● WLS: Places Cornfield

No comments:

Post a Comment