Laurel's Nightmare 2022 ● Frankenstein

ROOM TWO


Hello again!
So with 23 rooms to cover just for this one location, I think we are on for a long ride.
Are you all up to it? Hope you are because this is pretty exciting for me and I am having a great
time exploring these different rooms.

Now, let me share with you one of the scary moments from my real life.
As many of you already know I live in an old big house that served as a small hospital back in the 30s.
My husband at the time and I decided to stay overnight on the first day so we could clean before
moving our things and kids in. On that first day, we spent the whole day cleaning so by night time
we were extremely tired and decided to rest so we could get up early the next morning to continue.
We had taken a mattress and placed it in one of the front rooms. After taking showers we were ready to
sleep. My husband closed the door to the room and as soon as he lay down, the door opened. He got up
and closed it again, making sure it was closed right, and again, as soon as he lay down the door opened.
At this point, we were both laughing nervously wondering that maybe, just maybe, it was ghosts. :P
He gets up for the third time and again closes the door but this time waits for a while before laying down.
The door remained closed, until, he lay down again minutes later. 
It was confirmed, there were ghosts!
We moved the mattress to another room and closed the door. Our door didn't open however
we could clearly hear the previous door open and close during the night.


Welcome, this is

“Accursed creator!
Why did you form a monster so hideous that even you turned from me in disgust?”
― Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIVE!

While vampires make me weak at the knees, Frankenstein makes me weak at the heart.
I find myself feeling so sad for this monster, wanting to protect him and keep him safe.
It is funny how the monster in this movie is more like the victim, and everyone else
is the monster.


“Oh! Stars and clouds and winds, ye are all about to mock me; 
if ye really pity me, crush sensation and memory; 
let me become as nought; but if not, depart, depart, a
nd leave me in darkness.”
― Mary Shelley


“Like one who, on a lonely road,
Doth walk in fear and dread,
And, having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
Because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread. -
Coleridge's "Ancient Mariner.”
― Mary Shelley

On to our third room, please follow me!

Credits
Solar Hair ~ Little Bones ● :: PM :: Imani Earrings -Halloween Edition- (Old Hunt Prize)
Angel Witch Tee ~ Entice ● .: ryvolter :. Chained-Up BF Jeans (lara) - Dark ● Semller - Nubuck Platforms Booties Black

No comments:

Post a Comment