Laurel's Nightmare 2022 ● Horror Of Dracula

ROOM ONE


Hello Beautiful World!
Today's haunted place is like no other. It is a continuous sequence of rooms each dedicated
to a horror movie, how cool is that? I for one am a huge fan of horror films since a very young age.
Not only that, I loved reading anything scary as well. I remember that as a child I had a collection
of horror comic books from Mexico named "El Caballo Del Diablo", The Devil's Horse. Now that I
think about it, that was terribly wrong for a child to be reading. Anyways :P

I decided to blog about each room individually and see if I get to do them all
before the month is over.

Description
[Enter the dark castle, and accept the experience, to see 23 scenes of some of the biggest horror 
movie icons of all time! There is also a nightclub for costume-themed events.]


“I am all in a sea of wonders. I doubt; 
I fear; I think strange things, which I dare not confess to my own soul.”
― Bram Stoker, Dracula

Welcome, this is
(Moderate)

Dracula while a fictional creature of the night was based on a real 15th-century historical figure 
called Vlad the Impaler, Vlad III, Prince of Wallachia, what is known now as Romania.


I have always had an attraction for vampires, the cute ones because the ugly-looking ones 
are just too ugly for me. :P I'm more like into a blood-sucking James Dean that will take me in his arms 
and take me to la petite mort! OMG, getting chills just thinking about it. :P
Oh, c'mon ladies, you know you too have had crazy fantasies about getting lost in the arms of
a vampire. Now don't be shy and do tell. It'll stay in this room blog... shhh.

OMGGG baby, can you be a vampire tonight? :P


“Oh, the terrible struggle that I have had against sleep so often of late;
the pain of the sleeplessness, or the pain of the fear of sleep, 
and with such unknown horror as it has for me! 
How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads; 
to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, and brings nothing but sweet dreams.”
― Bram Stoker, Dracula


We are done for now with room one.
Do look around the room for this fella. While not a blood-sucking James Dean,
for sure one on fire, if you know what I mean. ;)


On to the next room.

“Even if she be not harmed, her heart may fail her in so much and so many horrors;
and hereafter she may suffer--both in waking, from her nerves, and in sleep, from her dreams.”
― Bram Stoker, Dracula

Credits
Solar Hair ~ Little Bones ● :: PM :: Imani Earrings -Halloween Edition- (Old Hunt Prize)
Angel Witch Tee ~ Entice ● .: ryvolter :. Chained-Up BF Jeans (lara) - Dark ● Semller - Nubuck Platforms Booties Black

No comments:

Post a Comment