Pumpkins Scream In The Dead Of Night

MARKETPLACE FREEBIES & CHEAPIES



Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?
Come with us and you will see
This, our town of Halloween...

Hello Beautiful World!
Today I woke up feeling like doing something different to share with you,
and that was putting together an outfit with items from the Marketplace that are at a very low price
or free. I was able to find the dress, hair, hat, and balloons all for only a total of 3L!
Please keep in mind that prices are subject to change without notice. So please grab them 
as soon as you can. ;) I do love searching from time to time the Marketplace for great items
that are at low prices, and if they are free even better.

Right now the sun is out and bright but we are expecting some heavy rain today and tomorrow.
The problem is that I keep looking up to the sky for dark clouds but I see none.
They all are cottony-white and fluffy. Oh, I need those dark clouds and the rain for my day to be perfect.
Sometimes I wonder if I am turning into a creature of the night because it is when the day shuts its
light off that I seem to feel more alive and happy. While most of you are going to sleep to dream beautiful
dreams I am quite awake doing chores and feeling so excited about life.
It's just so weird. Why can't I just be normal? :P

Well, this is all for now. I am hoping to go exploring later today a new haunted place that
I found the other day and I know you'll all will like. Til then, keep happy and if
you happen to get some rain in your part of the world, go out and dance in the rain for me. ;)

Much Love,
Lori Novo

My Location: PANIC OF PUMPKIN IN OKINAWA 2022 (Moderate)

No comments:

Post a Comment