Laurel's Nightmare 2022 ● The Mummy

ROOM THREE


“Know this: this creature is the bringer of death.
He will never eat, he will never sleep, and he will never stop.”
― Max Allan Collins, The Mummy

Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): you are the last person i would think would like horror
Lori Novo: baby, I just like scary
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): hmm i know but you are sweet and sensitive person
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): so it like a strange attraction

This is what Steppenwolf had to say earlier today when I told him what I had been working on for
 the blog. He hates anything scary even the costumes that I would like to wear this month for
the Halloween spirit.

I DO love the haunted, the scary, and the horror, but I hate gore if it's done by a living person,
like the Saw series, Hostel, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Human Centipede series, etc.
Those types of films I try to stay away from. Do you know what I mean?

From all the scary stuff that I grew up watching and the scary things that happen to me,
there have been only three things in my whole life that have scared me so much to the point
that every time they are mentioned, I actually feel panic and easiness that I can't explain.
And the thought of it will stick around my head for a good while. I will mention my three
"scary" fears as we continue our journey through these rooms.


Let's continue now to our next room.

Welcome, this is

“Be Warned: I sleep as the earth sleeps beneath the night sky or the winter’s snow; 
and once awakened, I am servant to no man.”
― Anne Rice, The Mummy, or Ramses the Damned

      

The Mummy (1999 & 2017)

For this film, I've only watched the 1999 version. Need to watch 2017 one starting with Tom Cruise.

“Ah, the nipples of men, so tender; 
such a key to torment and ecstacy; how he writhed as she twisted then ever so gently, 
her tongue daring in and out of his mouth.”
― Anne Rice, The Mummy


And here are the rest of the pictures that I took.
Please remember if you can to show some Linden love during your visit.
All donations big or small will be so greatly appreciated. 


This is all for today on Laurel's rooms. Three rooms down and twenty more to go.
We will continue exploring this sim once this snake calms down and moves out of the way. ;)

Much Love,
Lori Novo

Credits
Solar Hair ~ Little Bones ● :: PM :: Imani Earrings -Halloween Edition- (Old Hunt Prize)
Angel Witch Tee ~ Entice ● .: ryvolter :. Chained-Up BF Jeans (lara) - Dark ● Semller - Nubuck Platforms Booties Black

No comments:

Post a Comment