The Shambles

EXPLORING SECOND LIFE


I always say that I do not like sims that are too crowded, but there are some that are the exception, 
and this one is one of them!

Welcome, this is
(Moderate)


The Dead Don't Die ~ The Dead Don't Die
- SQÜRL - 


Sim Description
Explore Halloween at The Shambles! Discover the magic of York 1590 where the hag is astride and the
devil does ride and witches rule every nick and corner. Everyone is welcome to prowl and poke and
bring their cameras for the photo contest. Explore every corner where potions do rise and voodoo is
high and the houses are full to brim of Halloween surprise! Frogmore Rezz Rights Available.


Hello Beautiful World!
OOPS! I meant, scary and horrifying world. Too sad that with everything that is going on, like war,
violence, natural disasters, and viruses what we have right now is more like a scary world rather than
a peaceful and beautiful one. But I refuse to see our world as other than beautiful. It is and will
always be beautiful for those that choose to see it that way, and I will stand in front of  the 
line cheering to keep strong and beautiful to our planet.

Even in our Second Life, where this place is all about witches, the devil, etc., you can still find
cute things that will make you smile instead of running away with fear. For me, it was the little
Trick-or-Treater dressed as a ghost and little Tolita in her little green hoodie that gave me a 
joker's smile, from ear to ear, and yes, Tolita is her name, I asked her. :P

Among all the evilness
the innocent reign
overpowering demons and witches,
and winning at the end.

Ha! just made a little poem for you. And a really good one, I'll say :P
Dream on Lori.


When I first arrived at this location, I went to the right and then to the left, left...
Hey, that sounds like a song. :P



To the right now
To the left
Take it back now y'all
One hop this time...

Ok, stop dancing, this suppose to be serious and scary.
So I first went to the right and I was "wow, wow, wow" but it was just a small area and I thought
"Is that it?". So then I made my way to the left and there it was, in all its dark splendor, 
a witches' town!


There is a photo contest going on for Frogmore group members only with wicked
Lindens prizes to win for those of you that like photo contests. I have never tried
entering my pictures in contests because honestly, I don't believe I got a chance, so why bother.
But maybe I should try and see what happens, you never know. ;)

“If you don't take risks, you'll have a wasted soul.”
― Drew Barrymore

Oh, c'mon Drew, my soul is fine! :P


So we finally come to the end of this post and hope you enjoyed it just as much as I enjoyed
putting it together for you. One thing is for sure though, did you notice that it was not as terrifying
as the previous ones? Can you guess why? 

Did somebody say my face wasn't in any of the pictures?
You are CORRECTO!
Ding, Ding, We Got A Winner!!!
The winner wins nothing in my blog though, sorry. :(

Over & Out
Much Love,
Lori Novo


No comments:

Post a Comment