Paparazzi 📷 I Look Inside Myself

These are the most beautiful, most interesting, cutest-sweet, and best-dressed avatars
that I encounter during my outings in Second Life.


“I open my eyes.
I want to know:
what is in the abyss of a kiss?
Are stars born in these black caves
that house bated breaths and unspoken words?
Do our souls crawl on these tender cheeks
to greet one another by ivory gates?
What happens when we kiss?
Where do you go?
Don’t tell me.
For I have lost my desire to know.
Kiss me
so that I forget myself.
I close my eyes
and fall in the abyss.”
― Kamand Kojouri



Why black and not white, orange, or even red? Now red is a pretty color,
yet... we go back to black and stay there. Is it because it evokes power, authority, and mystery,
not to forget elegance and sophistication. I don't know about you but coming across to the world as a
mysterious woman is very appealing to me. Love keeping those minds wondering and guessing.
Even when their guess about me is way off, it is entertaining, doesn't bother me a bit. ;)

But going back to black, this is the perfect color associated with the occult, evil, and together
with orange, for Halloween. It is funny though that even when this color is mostly associated with
the negative things in life, it is the color for nuns' and priests' attires. Well, at least that's what I
remember because in the last years I haven't been religious at all, my bad.

I wonder how can a single color stand on both sides, the positive and the negative?
While for some the color gives them a strong sense of power for others it can stimulate sadness, anger,
lack of hope, and misfortune. Now, that is powerful indeed!

Black is also viewed in different ways according to different cultures.
For example, in ancient Egypt black signified life and rebirth, same as in China where black is viewed
as power and immortality. On the other hand, in Western cultures, black represents mourning and passing.

Black is also a color that can be worn as a shield to hide our insecurities and feelings,
not to mention excess weight. It hides flaws giving a slimming illusion. It is the best-flattering color!

Now what about this beautiful color, would you say it is colorless since it is dark, like blank,
the same as how many people view white? Or is it that is the strongest color of all?
I think it is the most colorful color out there. ;) You may not often see me wearing black because 
for me it has a negative effect. It brings my spirit down. Still, I'll wear it from time to time
if I have to.

There are so many things that are particularly black.
How many things can you name right away without thinking about it?
I can name...
beetles, black cats, black diamonds, black widows, caviar, coffee, night, pepper, ravens, crows
shadows, witches, eyes, hair, black holes, outer space, penguins, pandas.

Phew! [Out of Breath]
Now your turn.


Today's lineup of the beautiful people that I got to photograph are all wearing black, or some black
just like Patient8 (above pic) from What's Lost Spirits - We do Weird (Moderate), which was my
location for the first picture on top. In today's group, you will find all from Jake Vordun (First Pic),
SL designer and owner of Fancy Decor to half-naked males and almost fully naked ladies. :P 
From friends to vampires and everything in between. But this great group though
they are all extremely different from each other, they have one thing in common, they all look
amazingly sexy in black. ;)

Thank you all for your visit.
Much Love,
-Lori Novo

I Will Stop Wearing Balck When They Make A Darker Color.
-Wednesday Addams

saltyjulia - Kreed6671 - joker folle - speed.mesmeriser - sati.rotaru - Vi Takeda - aorta.ninetails - exotica.wylder - diva2016 - kreed6671 - Monddyna - alejandro.fragilis - jaqueline.boissay - miriam.lemondrop - Jamal Rembrandt & jdr4bb1t - oceanlag - helloverlord
Also featuring one of Boudoir's latest releases
Grim Reaper Throne
available now at I Love Roleplay Event (Ends October 28)

Credits
Coco A ~ eXxEsS Hair ● Bold & Beauty :: Natasha&Kristina (Catwa App) - Eyeshadows ● Kunglers - Jaiska Rings Set ● Bauhaus / Shelby Suit / Brown ● AZOURY - Celestine Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment