Miss Burton

“For some of us, Halloween is everyday.”
― Tim Burton


“If I touch a burning candle
I can feel no pain
If you cut me with a knife
It's still the same
And I know her heart is beating
And I know that I am dead
Yet the pain here that I feel
Try and tell me it's not real
And it seems I still have a tear to shed”
― Tim Burton, Tim Burton's Corpse Bride




Before I say anything let me just say one thing...
OMG OMG omg OMG OMG!
This recent release from irrISIStible by our so-loved designer Isis Secretspy is truly amazing!
It's gotta be one of my favorites of all time.

MISS BURTON

Isis description of this amazing new outfit;
"Inspiring by burton movies ♥ if i take ... on touch to Beetlejuice ... one touch to mister jack
 and the Edward Scissorhands spirit .. i obtaint ............. "MISS AND MISTER BURTON" ;)"
-Full outfits for women and men with clothes, skins with makeup and all accessories.


 Now, we may continue. ♥


Hello Beautiful World!

“My dearest friend, if you don’t mind, I’d like to join you by your side. 
Where we could gaze into the stars, and sit together, now and forever. 
For it is plain as anyone can see, we’re simply meant to be.”
― Tim Burton, Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

There was once a land where you could live a nightmare, just before Christmas.
Now that land is gone, or it seems to be.
And my eyes have tears...


There was a beautiful sim in Second Life dedicated to the beautiful 1993 film, Tim Burton's
Nightmare Before Christmas. Every Halloween I liked visiting that wonderful land.
However, today I searched high and low and I couldn't find it. Honestly, it made me sad to see
it gone. Maybe it is still somewhere, I hope, and all I need is to continue my search.

However, I was fortunate to find another great sim that kept that, Tim Burton's inspiration
that I had in my heart.

Thank you so much!

Tim Burton
American filmmaker born on August 25, 1958, known for his fantasy-gothic films.
My favorites...
Beetlejuice 1988
Edward Scissorhands 1990
The Nightmare Before Christmas 1993
Sleepy Hollow 1999
and Corpse Bride 2005

“Visions are worth fighting for. Why spend your life making someone else's dreams?”
― Tim Burton


Some interesting facts that I didn't know about Tim Burton...

He has a fear of chimpanzees.
Several of his films are based on drawings he made as a kid.
Roger Corman's horror movies were his inspiration for the macabre as a kid.
Some of Dr. Seiuss's stories were some of his favorites as a kid.
He claims to never dream.
(HERE) for more facts.

This is all for now. Need to go and keep searching for the Nightmare Before Christmas sim.
Maybe I just misplaced it or is hiding from me. Either way, if it still exists, 
be sure that I will find it.

Over and out!
Lori Novo


Angel of despair
don't you cry, no more.
For the night has just started
and the moon showers you, in its glow.
Soon the eternal sleepers will be rising
and you won't be alone anymore.
-Lori Novo

Credits
Exile - Something Wicked Hair ● .euphoric ~Gossip Girl  Eyes  Applier ~[Catwa]Pack#03

No comments:

Post a Comment