Squirrels In The Afternoon

OUR MOMENTS TOGETHER


Hello Beautiful World!
This is a chilling story full of terror, of the many adventures in my Steppenwolf's life.
Enjoy! :P

Lori Novo: today I had a beautiful afternoon with my kids
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): oh sweet baby!
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): whatchall do?
Lori Novo: Nat said if we could go to Subway
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): oh tasty
Lori Novo: it was soo beautiful baby :)
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): well do you want to know how my afternoon was?
Lori Novo: yes baby, plz tell me
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): well so the small boathouse by the lakefront  that i made 
into my office,
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): there's and old, big pine that has grown up to touch the roof edge
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): so im looking around and a red squirrel runs down the roof 
and starts angry talking at me
Lori Novo: lol (I wonder what the squirrel said.)
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): so these past days i caught four of them in a Havahart trap
Lori Novo: omg
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): so then i would take the cage with eh squirrels going nuts inside
and drive them to a place a mile away and let them go
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): so i caught 4 of these little bastards
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): but today i caught the 5th one
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): so i put it in the back of the car and just to be safe
i put two pieces of firewood on the doors cause the squirrel was a big daddy 
and he was bouncing around allot



Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): so then i drove out to the forest area but i decided to go
further cause i didn't want them all finding each other and figuring out 
how to get back to my place lol!
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): so i drove up the ridge road another mile or so
Lori Novo: lol
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): but then baby
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): these stupid dumb wild turkeys were pecking by the roadside
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): like 10 wild turkeys
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): and one of them decides to walk out into the road!
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): so i slam on the brakes
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): and I hear the cage tip over cause the car stopped so suddenly
and i said to myself Oh OH
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): and then the f*cking squirrel was suddenly on my dashboard!!
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): he got out!
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): in the car!
Lori Novo: omg babyyy
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): so im screaming at him and stopping the car and struggling
with my seat belt to get out of the car and open doors lol
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): hes flying around trying to get out the windows that are all closed
Lori Novo: lol
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): so after i get out on my side i open all the doors but hes gone
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): he went out my door after he bounced off my visor 
and left me a squirrel sh*t on the visor as a present
Lori Novo: omg baby poor squirrel :(
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): poor squirrel? lol
Lori Novo: were you scared?
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): hell yeah that thing was mad at me
Lori Novo: looool
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): laffs
Lori Novo: ur day had more excitement than mine :P
Lori Novo: mine was all love and peace
Lori Novo: urs was action packed :P
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): yes yu had a better afternoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment