November Rain

EXPLORING SECOND LIFE

Hello Beautiful World!
For all my beautifuls in the USA, Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
Today my Steppenwolf is away with his brothers and their families celebrating the holiday.
As for me, I spent a few hours with my good friend Carmen in Second Life, taking advantage
of the great Black Friday sales that are already going on.

Here, you can get a list of all the participating stores this year.


We had planned to meet first at a small cafe that I love so much
because I know it is always raining there...

Welcome, this is
(Adult)

Sim Description
Come and explore the autumn themed Café: November Rain:
Grab an umbrella, take lots of pictures and meet new friends.
Curl up with a hot drink in the Café and listen to live music and the sound of autumn rain.


The smell of freshly brewed coffee and the soft sound of beautiful autumn rain
in the company of a good friend, what a beautiful way to start my day.




We had so much catching up to do that by the time we realized, almost two hours had passed.
We talked about everything and joked so much that I was in tears and couldn't stop laughing.
Before leaving, we made a list of the stores we both wanted to go to. I was glad to hear that just like
I do, she only wanted to go to those that are offering 50% off or more discount. That is one of my
biggest rules in Second Life when it comes to shopping for good deals. The only store I excuse
from this rule is Doux.

Our list for the day wasn't too long, with only a few of our favorite stores. 
However, we did make a second list of the stores we will be visiting tomorrow when their Black
Friday sale begins. 


By the way, November Rain Cafe is one of my favorite Second Life spots to visit when
I am in the mood for some chill time. The music stream is great and the atmosphere is serene
and inviting. Love its solitude and the sound of the rain that I always feel at peace.
Maybe, just maybe, one day we will run into each other there and enjoy a delicious cup
of freshly brewed coffee together. ;)

Have a beautiful rest of the day beautiful world!
Much Love,
Lori Novo


Credits On Me
DOUX - Maddie Hairstyle ● Bamboo. - Taliyah top  - Black. ● .: ryvolter :. Chained-Up BF Jeans - Dark
[Dazzling] Astrid Platform Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment