The Last Aokigahara Souls

EXPLORING SECOND LIFE


“Do you hear me?
Only you can listen to me.
I am your “inner voice”.
As you read these words, I am inviting you to be part of a very intimate conversation.
I am taking you on a journey to discover, recover and uncover 
your capacity to flourish and live a full life, no matter what happens..."

 For Healing, Soothing, Meditation

"I am provoking you to acknowledge me,
and to let me re-connect you with yourself. Then, we will never be, or feel, lonely again.

Come along with me.
Feel free to unleash your imagination.
There is no reason to worry.
After all, nobody else will ever be able to hear us.”
― Alejandro Alex Jadad


Hello Beautiful World!
It is often that I discover beautiful places during my explorations in Second Life, but it is rarely,
very rarely that these beautiful places will awe me to the point of actually wanting to join their groups.
This time, this place was one of those awe exceptions.


Welcome!
This is
(Moderate)

Description:
Welcome to a place full of Japanese nature and spirit. Relax and refresh yourself with good tea.
We wish you a pleasant experience.


I visited this beautiful sim for the very first time this past Tuesday which is the day I took
these pictures. Since that day, I have returned on several occasions and each time I do, I get the
same emotion that I did on my first visit, the thrilling emotion of discovering something so beautiful
that can almost bring tears to my eyes. Yes, I am a very emotional being, what can I say.
The beauty in people, moments, animals, and places, even if these places are only part of a fantasy
world, can still reach that very deep part of my heart and stir my "happy" emotions within my whole being.


Now, this sim is just too beautiful to just show you two or three pictures of the land. That is why
I made sure I took many, many pictures during my visit to share with you, and as always, I end
up putting together a very long blog post that requires an intermission to give you a chance to
get up and stretch your legs, use the restroom, and grab a drink before continuing. :P


CONTINUES ON READ MORE

But seriously now, in this beautiful land, I found everything I love, peace, solitude, the sound of nature,
Tai Chi, meditation, cuddles, dancing, etc., did I mention peace already? Ah, yes!
Not only that but by joining the group, you are given rezzing rights which is a huge plus for
photography lovers.


As I mentioned before, at every step of the way, I discovered beauty. I felt peace. 
I had nice encounters...

JazzSailor: lovely dress
Lori Novo: Ty!
JazzSailor: My first here, wonderful feel to it:)
Lori Novo: yes, me too
Lori Novo: every step is something beautiful
JazzSailor: :))
JazzSailor: Joined the group........inspiration behind every; butterfly and the thoughts and feeling 
that float upon them.  A wonderful feeling
JazzSailor: I will try to honor the theme next with my clothing:) You set a high standard:)
Lori Novo: :)
JazzSailor: Have a wonderful evening, you brightened my mood on a cloudy day:)
Lori Novo: aww, take care now!


So the pictures have begun to get smaller. This is where I realize there are just too many
but I can't bear to leave any out. So I find myself desperately trying to squeeze them all into 
what I want to appear like a simple, short blog post, but who are we kidding? 
Keep them coming that we are almost done... maybe. :P


Just kidding my beautifuls. We are finally done for now. Hope you enjoyed my exploration
of this beautiful sim. Now it is your turn to go out and explore it for yourself and take many beautiful 
pictures during your visit. If you like, then you can add them to their Flickr stream. Also, please if you
can show some Linden love during your visit. Remember that all donations, big or small will be
so greatly appreciated. <3

Flickr ● Facebook   

Over and out my beautiful people. Keep living your best life, always!
Much love,
-Lori Novo


Credits On Me
.MILA. Josefina Lipstick [EvoX HUD] ● Mei & Liu Gacha (Headdress RARE) ~ Luas
Luas Sayuri Lantern LOOTBOX Rare ● Kioko Outfit  & Okobo ~ Luas ● DOUX - Sins hairstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment