Gotta Get Up And Try

 OUR MOMENTS TOGETHER


Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): dancing latin to Japanese tune

And there you have it!
We spent the whole time dancing all different dance types to beautiful
Japanese music.


Tonight I was finally able to take Steppenwolf to see my new favorite sim
(Moderate)

We had the whole sim to ourselves that we went crazy with the dances.


I was tossed into the air, dropped on my head, 
and slammed into the gazebo's rails.
Repeatedly.
I was dragged on the floor like a mop,
kicked, punched, and got a black eye.
I too did my part in return. ;P
I tell you, these new dances are getting wild.
We might as well have been dancing to the following song




By the end of the night, I couldn't stop smiling. You should see Steppenwolf, I think he lost
more teeth than I did. We really had a great time together as always. :P

Thank you baby for the lovely night! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment