Rooftop Blues

OUR MOMENTS TOGETHER


Birdie (birdie.nirvana): π»π‘’π“π“π‘œ Lori welcome
(Club's DJ)




And welcome all, this is FogBound Blues (Moderate).

Club Description:
"FogBound is THE place for Blues. Our DJs play only the best Blues! 
Dance or chat with the friendliest bar patrons in SL. 
NOT rock, jazz or soul...Blues baby!"

For a few orange clouds floating around and some half-grey people,
I got to say I had never seen so many beautiful people gathered together in one location.

nouveau3 - ehme.sands - rhv2 - roughman01
And while every single person looked their best in their great outfits...


Steppenwolf and I opted for sweats and bare feet.
While people gather inside the club,
we stayed up on the roof dancing away from everyone. Now, how romantic is that? ;)



RodBarr - yuggi -  jamescarlin - ashleyfanshow
Everyone looked beautiful, but there were those that outstood for the best-looking outfits.
I tell you, black is so sexy. ;)

worshipp & arturius.elan - gurlgonewild.Aristocrat
The best dance moves came from Sara and Art (Couple) and from beautiful GGW (Solo)
who was dancing (DANCE: Nightclub 13) just in case you want to know. ;)



changis49 - dd486 - renaezel - nightwatcher.stormcrow - anathia1
There were very few couples dancing together while Steppenwolf and I were there. It was mostly
people dancing alone and having a great time. It reminded me of my very early days
in Second Life when I would get dressed and go dancing on my own even though I'd get 
dance invites I would reject most of them. Once I met Steppenwolf, he became my one and only 
dance partner for life. <3

So there you have it, a new great dance location Steppenwolf found for us and that we will be
adding to our list of the places we love to go to shake our sack of bones.
The music is great and so is the location, the best DJs, and with the most beautiful and sexy people
in Second Life. Hope to see you there!

 
ZacRebel - tasyasenara - Antonio Kohn - jasitta

No comments:

Post a Comment