Filing Divorce Papers!

“The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself,
unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, 
you cannot move forward.”
― Steve Maraboli




Here comes the rain again
Raining in my head like a tragedy
Tearing me apart like a new emotion
I want to breathe in the open wind
I want to kiss like lovers do
Want to dive into your ocean
Is it raining with you?
-lyrics


Hello Beautiful World!
I don't know how many times I started this blog post to immediately erase what I had
just written. Why is it so hard to write about not-so-happy things... about endings?
But there are times when all things must come to an end, even after giving us so much joy.
I won't lie, I had so many happy years in this relationship, I felt very loved and extremely happy
most of the time. However, it's been a good while since I have felt that way again. 
I have reached a point where I can no longer pretend that everything is ok
and that I am happy. 

I AM NOT!


I am talking about my relationship with Flickr.
It no longer gives me the satisfaction and joy that I used to feel before. On the contrary, it causes me
so much anxiety every time I open it. Flickr and I can no longer continue together. At least for now.
So today, I am walking away, as a Flickr divorcee.
I may once in a while visit to say hello and maybe share a photo or two, but that will be
very rare. Maybe in a week, a month, or a year, I'll begin to feel differently. But for now, I need
the time and the space to forget and to heal. :P

Now, my blog is my greatest and only love, besides my Steppenwolf, where I have been living my
happiest moments. Where I truly and 100% feel at home, where I feel I really belong and 
where I feel 100% accepted.


So goodbye Flick and farewell!
Thank you for all the wonderful years when I felt so happy being part of you.
Maybe someday our paths will cross again and the flame of our love will reignite.
But for now... today, I am saying goodbye.

Much love,
Lori Novo

Credits On Me
TRUTH Alias ● CHAIN - Chloe Necklace ● YELIZ MESH "HOT CHILLI" DRESS
My Location: Turtle Cove (Moderate) Flickr Group

No comments:

Post a Comment