Stop Draggin' My Body Around!

ONLY IN SECOND LIFE


It was a peaceful-quiet normal night at the Anthem Event (Ends July 30 / Gallery)
and I was truly enjoying the calmness of the moment after all the fun-craziness I had been having
in Second Life, when suddenly, I noticed something in the distance, and then, all hell broke loose...

"Baby, you'll come knocking on my front door
Same old line you used to use before
I said, "Hey well, what am I supposed to do?"
I didn't know what I was getting into..."
-lyrics


Hello Beautiful World!
Meet Mabeline Tomorrow and her husband (RL & SL) Brendowins Schoonmaker
whom I love for bringing so much laughter to my night. Muchisimas gracias chicos! 


๐•„๐•š๐•๐•๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•’๐•
๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ช
๐”พ๐• ๐• ๐•—๐•ช ๐•Š๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•– ๐• ๐•— ๐•™๐•ฆ๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ
๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ต๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ
-From Mabeline's Profile

At first, I thought my eyes were deceiving me, not really understanding what was going on.
I thought it could only mean two things. Either the poor guy was begging for a sip of her drink
because he was at the edge of dying of thirst. Or, MAAI, now sells boyfriends that we can drag around
behind us. I thought "Hmmm, is the man part of the bikini?", you know, like an extra accessory
If that was the case then I would have liked to get three. :P
Then I realized that the man wasn't a DEMO, duh Lori! All I knew was that I couldn't stop laughing.
Call me crazy or call me crazy but I live for moments like this.
I will add that seeing Mabeline wearing the DEMO bikini by MAAI was very effective since not only
did she sell me on that that I ended up buying the bikini but I also got it in white. I say she deserves a
good commission on that sale.


But going back to my story...
Since I was in my goofy mode at that moment, when I am like "What, where, umm, who am I?"
I had to ask the obvious question...
Lori Novo: Hi Mabeline, how do you get ur bf to be dragging behind you like that? 
And she answered...
Mabeline Tomorrow: Hi Lori, I just wear very sexy bikinis around him all the time, and you know how
that brings their temperature up, but the secret is not to give in, tease them, and in the process don't give
them a drop of water to drink. In no time you'll have yours at your feet.
HA!, that's not what she really said. Sorry but I just had to. :P

She said it is the
that you can get at MarketPlace for 375 Lindens.
Mabeline Tomorrow: Just remember that if you want your bf or a friend to hang off you,
they need the hud :)

Oh my, My Steppenwolf and I really need this precious HUD.
He tends to wander away from me when we are out in public and the next time I see him he is
already at home, bathe, dined, and in bed asleep. :P
With this precious tool, nobody stays behind or gets lost.
Mabeline, I like what you got going on here, thanks for the info!

Mabeline Tomorrow: Hehe. He likes to hang around when I shop, even if he's afk. I love it


By the way, Mabeline is a fantastic blogger and photographer, plus owner/designer of
GESTURES ..::MuD CoRp::.. Main Store - The home of GESTURES
Make sure you visit her in-world store and her Flickr and give her a follow. 

This is all for now my beautiful people. Hope you enjoyed this post just as much as I did
writing it for you. I also wish that you always find things that make you laugh, because laughter
is a happy and beautiful thing. Laughter keeps us young and alive. Doesn't matter if you find laughter
where others don't, that's ok, be crazy, be happy crazy. I live for moments like this. I don't care if
I am the only one laughing in the room or the one laughing the loudest. Because in the end,
that's what life is all about, to be happy and make those around us happy.

I have a feeling that we will be seeing Mabeline again in the blog. I have another section I would
love to feature her in. Let's just hope she accepts.
And I leave you now with these wise words from the mouth of an unknown (me)...
"Drag me around baby, rather my body than my heart!"

Much love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment