Blink ๐Ÿ˜– It's Monday!



Monday,
Tuesday,
Wednesday,
Thursday,
BLINK
Monday

Don't worry, we will survive. :P



Hello Beautiful World!
Are these red flowers on my desk for me? They can't possibly be from my Steppenwolf, he already
knows my favorite flowers are Sunflowers. ๐ŸŒป And I rather have a basket full with fresh fruit over
flowers any day. And how about this gorgeous Golden Retriever from the [Rezz Room]? Is this
another gift for me from my loving husband?

Lori Novo: a doggie or a kittie?
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): a cat
Lori Novo: baby but I liked a dog that looks like a "Bruno"
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): i won't like a dog baby unless it's a Scottish
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): i say a kittie
Lori Novo: ok :P


OOPSIE!
I forgot he said to get a kittie, oh my, this memory of mine! (wink wink).
He knows that I have a phobia for big dogs in real life but the phobia doesn't apply in Second Life,
am I right or am I right? So here we go again needing to find a name for my new pet.

Oh, what was that?
I think breakfast is calling... COMING!!!!
But before I go let me tell you that I am so excited about the great line-up of fun blog posts planned to
do this week for you. I have a new beautiful lady to feature in our "THE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN OF
SECOND LIFE" section. Also, two, very cool couples and a visit to a store that you need to be 18+ to
be able to enter. ;) I also have a "sorptise" plan for my Steppenwolf this week that I'll be sharing with you,
but shhhh, it's a secret. There will also be some exploring and a sweet-new section in the blog,
and much more. ;) It'll be fun!

See you later again today my beautiful people.
Wishing you a beautiful and happy Monday!
Much love,
Lori Novo


Credits On Me
TRUTH Alias Hair ● REED - PRINCESS Nails ● KUNGLERS - Alima Necklace
Belle Epoque - Circe BE6A - 5 (Belle Epoque Past Hunt Gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment