Savage With A Little Help From My Friends

WEEKEND SHOPPING

Location: Scotch (Moderate)

Hello Beautiful World!
What a great weekend this was, good thing there are still a few hours left to take advantage of those
weekend sales. This weekend was truly a very happy one for me, this is thank to the beautiful
friends that fill my days with such joy and love. And to my loving husband Steppenwolf that makes
life so beautiful for me, always, always! P.S my baby!!!

Lori & Carmi @ Gossip Store (Moderate)

This weekend I had my friend Carmi join Vivi and me to go out shopping. I tell you, it is so much fun
going with our girly friends on these shopping sprees. Everything turns into jokes and dares. With my
girls is not just about the shopping, is about really enjoying each other's company. 
The jokes and laughter never end.



This is an example of a conversation I had this weekend with a friend...

Yesterday
Lori Novo: guess what I ate?
Bli Bli: hmmm
Lori Novo: no not that
Bli Bli: lol
Bli Bli: i need 1 clue
Lori Novo: bloody
Bli Bli: steak rare
Lori Novo: yeah!
Lori Novo: it was almost alive :P
Bli Bli: you braver than me lol
Today
Lori Novo: I love Wingstop
Lori Novo: Louisiana Rub is my favorite
Lori Novo: i like them with the bone
Bli Bli: that is an actual wing. boneless are not bad but not get your wing fix from it
Lori Novo: I want the whole experience
Lori Novo: getting my fingers and face dirty
Bli Bli: such a savage you are lori! a mooing steak and ripping apart wings!

LoL, still laughing so much. Silly friend! :P

Love keeping pieces of those conversations I have with my friends that make me so happy.
Those are the moments that make me tear up with laughter, so I love to keep them in my blog so I can
go back and read them again and again when I am in need to be reminded that life is just so beautiful
when we surround ourselves with great friends.


By the way, this weekend my favorite item didn't come from any of the weekend sales.
It was actually an animated shadow that ᴇ ɴ ᴅ ʟ ᴇ s s  s ᴇ ᴀ (happyshunya) was wearing @ Dust Bunny.
She was so sweet to share with me info on where to get one.  TYSM!
There are a total of 4 different shadows to get for 75Lindens each in MarketPlace.



Now, while I had a beautiful and happy time with my friends this weekend, the highlight for me
was when my Steppenwolf finally agreed to go shopping for new outfits for his wardrobe. I had been
trying to get him to buy new clothes for months and the answer was always, "No!, I don't need more
clothes., I hate shopping!" but finally last night he said these words to me...

Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): ok yu can try to remake me as a fashionista

Oh sweet words to my ears!
Once we got back home after going to all the LM's I had saved that had really nice clothes I had liked
for him, all he wanted to do was hold me, but of course :P, so he tried on his new clothes while holding me. :O 
That didn't go too well, so we left the trying new clothes for another day (wink wink).


So this is all for now my beautiful people. Just remember to make sure you stop to smell the flowers
every once in a while (in my case, the seawater) no matter what you are doing, including exciting shopping days.

EWWW, it smells like fish!
I'm out of here, BYEEE!

Credits On Me
TRUTH / Forever Hair ● [POM] Aster Earrings ● A~ Darling Top ~ Maitreya ~ GG
JustBECAUSE Edith Skirt - TSS1

No comments:

Post a Comment