Paparazzi 📷 I'm Your Biggest Fan

These are the most beautiful, most interesting, cutest-sweet, and best-dressed avatars
that I encounter during my outings in Second Life.


We are the crowd
We're coming out
Got my flash on, it's true
Need that picture of you
It's so magical
We'd be so fantastical.

'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-paparazzi
Baby, there's no other superstar
You know that I'll be
Your papa-paparazzi
Promise I'll be kind...
-lyrics



Paparazzi, paparazzo, paparazza, who cares? :P
I already goofed that one so long ago, let's just leave it as it is, ok? ;)
I am talking about the last time I published a "PAPARAZZI" blog post and my Steppenwolf
said to me it's not paparazzi but paparazza.
I know he is right, but must we always be so politically correct?
Anyways, he brought up this to me very lovingly that the words came out almost
like a love poem, if that is possible. ;)
I couldn't even kick his butt after because of how sweet he made all his words sound.
I was more like "OMG baby, that was so beautiful!" :P

Anyways, I am so excited about our Saturday, shopping spree tomorrow.
So many weekend events and only one of me. How can I ever cover them all on my own?
Maybe I can get my friend Carmi to help me this weekend. It is always so much fun to go shopping
with our girly friends to help us decide on what items to get that look best on us.
But it is even better to go shopping with our husbands/partners/boyfriends because not only can
they also tell us what items/colors make us look more beautiful, but they will pay for them and then
carry all our bags while we continue shopping. Am I right or am I right?! :P

I leave you now with a group of people that caught my eye for their beauty, fashion style,
interesting look, or simply because they were so nice to say hello when we ran into each other. ;)

'Til tomorrow, sweet dreams!
Much love,
Lori Novo

xxxx - babydoll.tracy - paisley.mizin - yaegi
xxxx - vicieuse.bellecoeur - yessikangle - yukbb - monikakilaminski
Sullen Nebulla - xxxx - melony.huntsman - phaenomene - xiitayloriix
pinky.claridge - snooziesl - whyso.mysterious - juntaxreborn
Credits On Me
AnalogDog - Isla Hair ● S&P Winona Cream Dress ● My Location: Ethereal City Noir (Moderate)

No comments:

Post a Comment