Wet Under The Sun

EXPLORING SECOND LIFE


- Bob Marley - 


"Don't worry, about a thing
'Cause every little thing, gonna be all right
Singin', don't worry, about a thing
'Cause every little thing, gonna be all right
Rise up this mornin'
Smile with the risin' sun
Three little birds
Pitched by my doorstep
Singin' sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true
Sayin', "This is my message to you, whoo-hoo"
-lyrics


Hello Beautiful World!
I found the perfect name for my new doggie and the name is...
Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrum-roll, please!
burum, burum, burum, burum, burum, BANG!
PAWLINE!
Get it? like Pauline, but with Paw at the beginning because... never mind, you get it. :P
And to celebrate her new name, I took her to the waterpark for a day full of fun.
"Pawline, we are going to the waterpark but shhhhhh, let's keep it a secret from the others,
especially Mr. Beast, shhhhh."

By the way, where's Waldo, I mean Lori and Pawline in the picture below?
Can you find us?


Welcome this is
(Moderate)
Come cool off and let all the stress go! Enjoy the water slides, games, and more.


When we first arrived she insisted on taking a picture with Ariel, the Little Mermaid.
Yeah I know, I didn't have the heart to tell her that Ariel has red hair. :(


She had so much fun in the pool playing with the ducklings.
2nd Picture: "Woof, woof, woof, woof?" [Where did they go?]


We played "Bang! Shoot the wet dog", she loved playing dead. :P


There were so many other activities we enjoyed together.
"Pawline, remember, this is our secret. No one must know we came here, especially Mr. Beast, ok?"


While we were just chilling for a while, Steppenwolf texted me...
[hi baby te amo! I’m coming home today see you tonight muazzz your step]

OMGGG YAY!!!
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽ‰


After that, things just got even better. I was so happy that I even agreed to go on the water slide with
Pawline even though I was terrified. She of course LOVED IT!


"Pawline, time to go home, remember, shhhhh, this is our secret. ;)"


Once home...
Mr. Beast: Why do you smell like wet dog?
Pawline: Omg, guess where we went?
Lori: PAWLINE!!!! grrrrr.


Credits On Me
OSMIA - Aria.Bucket Hat - Gift (1L MP) ● *HolliPocket* Mixie Mini-florallemon
Wasabi // Lollipop FLF ED. Hair ● #cloud9 Bubbly Pride blush (EVOX BOM)

No comments:

Post a Comment