Frogs & Lollipops

 CAPTURING TEMPURA ISLAND


Hello Beautiful World!
It was many years ago when I was giving advice to children all over the world in my Pico Perfect Blog.
Problems from "My brother ate my cookie" to "I am getting bullied in school".
I always took all their problems seriously from the smallest to the more serious ones.
If these kids were asking for help, it meant they were feeling affected by what was happening to them,
the least I could do, was show them that I cared and loved them and advise them as I would my own children.

The most asked advice was about friendships...
"Sweets, I lost my best friend and I don't know what to do. Please help me."
I would search deep in my heart for the right words to give to these children to help them cope
with their loss. How the tables have now turned! I have become an inconsolable child not knowing
how to deal with the loss of a best friend. I have been going over the things I wrote for these children
hoping to find the words that will help me now, but even my own advice doesn't seem to help.
It helped the children back then since I would get their happy messages later thanking me for helping
them solve their problems. Maybe my advice just doesn't work for grown-ups. :O

So what to do when you are down?
For me, is to stop thinking about myself, my sadness, and my problems, and focus on making
someone else happy. And my way to do this is by showing people
how beautiful and special they are in my blog. ;)


Meet
CherylBoyd

"Shapeshifter. Not new to sl, I was here before.
Friendly, a bit on a shy side. Never rushing into anything, here to enjoy my time. 
Sorry, i'm not dating here, but always happy to chat with nice peeps around the globe."




As I was looking for my next victim, I mean, lucky person earlier today in Tempura Island
I came upon CherylBoyd... and passed her, and then I hit the breaks and said, "Wait what?!" and
made a U-turn and came back to her, parked my cam right on her face.
And as always, I SMILED! ;)

But let me start first with the things I did NOT like about her...
Ok, so I liked her hat, I liked her glasses, the lollipop, loved the tattoos, her outfit, the butterflies,
I even loved the dirt on her. It reminded me of a picture that Ceaser Wingtip took of me when he
went paparazzo on me. (Here)

Oh wait, I said the things I did NOT like about CherylBoyd. Mmm, let me see...
Looking,
Looking,
Looking...
There is nothing I don't like about this beautiful lady!
Love her from head to toe, but you know what I know is the most beautiful thing about her?
Her sweet and happy attitude!
You really feel tickled when you talk to her by how cheerful her whole being is.
A very happy and friendly soul! <3


So yes, I tried to duplicate her outfit as close as I could in her honor in the first picture.
However, I think hers is 100 times better than mine. And the song Lollipop was my choice because
she said she trusted me to find a good one for this blog post. Oh lord, she shouldn't have trusted me
with that, I just hope she doesn't kick my butt. Running and hiding under the golden bridge with Velorin. :P
"OMG hide me Velorin, She's coming!!!"
Peeks from under the bridge to see if she is gone.

Anyways, CherylBoyd is an excellent Second Life photographer with about 30 thousand beautiful
pictures on her Flickr page, ok I exaggerated a little bit there, it is really only nine pictures, but all
really good! :P Go check it out and please give her a follow! <3

So we come to the end of this post and I am already feeling a lot better and happier
and eager to continue with my next blog post that was inspired by a friend that IM'ed me
while I was writing this one. Keep them coming!
Have a goodnight beautiful world and sweet dreams.
Over & Out

Lori Novo

Credits On Me
Wasabi // Sapporo Hair ● Neha Beauty - Enya Blush Lelutka evo x BOM ● Son!a-Edge Cuban Chain & Earrings Set
Glasses Drim 001 ~ Haysuriza ● KitCat - Somdae Froggy Bucket Hat ● eXxEsS : TankTop No.2
Giz Seorn - 'Cosima' Skirt Shorts ● [Onyx] Savage Tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment