Letters To God

EXPLORING SECOND LIFE


Thursday, July 20, 2023
Dear God,
If love is the greatest then why does it hurt so much?
The deeper we love, the deeper the pain will be...




Hello Beautiful World!
"Letters To God" is a private blog that I created about fifteen years ago when I was still a religious
person. While I no longer practice any religion, my faith remains very strong.
This private blog, which I have mentioned several times before is my diary where I like to
write every single thing that happens to me and how those things made me feel. My writings there
are very detailed and explicit since I also write my most intimate moments. Yesterday when my
friend Jet Ryker (jetryker) IMed me to say hello and ask how I was doing, my "Letters To God"
came up in the conversation...


Jet Ryker (jetryker): I should be in bed.  LOL
Lori Novo: lol, I should too, but I get lost writing and writing :)
Jet Ryker (jetryker): I totally understand... you're good at it
Lori Novo: aww ty, I have a private blog, "Letters to God"
Lori Novo: I can spend hours and hours writing there
Jet Ryker (jetryker): Like a diary?
Lori Novo: yes
Jet Ryker (jetryker): Oh, cool
Jet Ryker (jetryker): Now I have the Bread song n my head
Lori Novo: which one is that?
Jet Ryker (jetryker): Listen
Lori Novo: listening :)
Lori Novo: beautiful beautiful song
Lori Novo: tysm for sharing, love it :)
Jet Ryker (jetryker): smiles
Jet Ryker (jetryker): Have sweet dreams when you get there, okay?
Jet Ryker (jetryker): Hugs, Lori
Lori Novo: Hugs!


Now, Jet is a new friend I just made a few days ago even though I had already met him
back on September 2021 while I was out exploring a new sim. (Here)

"People come and people go. They'll drift in and out of your life, 
almost like characters in a favorite book. 
When you finally close the cover, 
the characters have told their story and you start up again with another book, 
complete with new characters and new adventures."
- Jet Ryker

True so true dear Jet!
This was a beautiful quote he had in his profile back then when I first met him. Not really sure if he still
does. Anyways, I had not seen him again since that time til a few days ago when I was covering the
Storybook sim and as he passed me by he said hello. I immediately remembered him and was like,
"Hold your horses partner, I know ya!"
And sure enough, he then too remembered me, and again, we were like old friends reuniting
after a long time. Fortunately this time we added each other and now we are officially friends.
Jet and I have a great blog post planned in the near future that we will be doing together and that I am
sure you all will love. 


My beautiful location today is
(Moderate)

["Nederlanse Bergee" is a beautiful island, ideal to get away from everything.
A place to explore, to discover, to enjoy, to relax.]

This is all for now my beautiful people. Hope you enjoyed.
Thanks for stopping by!
Much love,
Lori Novo


Credits On Me
WINGS-HAIR-TO1220 Brown Hair ● KUNGLERS - Yasmine Ring ● [POM] Layla Set (Earrings & Necklace)
(NEW) :: pm :: Florence Dress @

No comments:

Post a Comment