The Fight For First Place

 OUR MOMENTS TOGETHER


Tonight, I am using a picture from about ten years ago.
The following chat is from tonight. ;)

🐈

Lori Novo: I got hurt really bad with the kitties on my arm
Lori Novo: got three really bad scratches, really deep
Lori Novo: I didn't even feel it at first, didn't know I had gotten hurt
Lori Novo: until I sat down and I saw all the blood
Lori Novo: felt so dizzy because of the scare
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): next time let them fight it out
Lori Novo: they are my babies
Lori Novo: I can't let them hurt each other, especially when I see Tito doesn't fight back
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): did yu bandage your sratches? cat claws are nasty dirty
Lori Novo: yes I did
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): they are two males  they will always fight
Lori Novo: yeah
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): Tito musta unwittingly crossed a line and disrespected Polito
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): so Polito called him out
Lori Novo: omg these kitties are gonna kill me of a heart attack one of these days
Lori Novo: oh, last night someone sent me an offline
Lori Novo: upset because our land security banned him for breaking in
Lori Novo: looool
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): that's so stupid
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): so Polito is demoted from No.1 now?
Lori Novo: yes to number 2
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): no lower
Lori Novo: Tito is #1 now
Lori Novo: you still #5
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): haha yu are too tough on me
Lori Novo: muahhh
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): tomorrow we make love ok baby
Lori Novo: yes :)))
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): so i can get to be number 1 for a while :)
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): haha
Lori Novo: mmm I don't see that really happening any time soon my love
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): i will try extra hard
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): hehe
Lori Novo: mmmm promise? ;)
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): mhm hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment