Just Ride, Just Fly

PERSONAL UPDATE


Thank God for good friends that are always there when I need them.
I tell you, I am so blessed with the beautiful people that I call friends.
They are my angels, the light in my dark days, my little pills of joy when I am sad.
My beautiful Carmi is one of them. All I need to do is send her a "I need you!", and in no
time she's by my side, ready to hold me and dry my tears.

Carmi: aw sweetie, it'll be ok
Lori Novo: :(((  (Crying for reals)
Carmi: no sadies beautiful
Carmi: come here let me give you a hug

I tell you, she gives the warmest and very long hugs in the world. Love her so much.


Today was a hard day for me, you already know how scared I get every time it is time to evaluate
the status of my health condition.
My friend Bli Bli also had to go for tests today...

Lori Novo: we are like two little wounded birds right now with all they did to us today
Bli Bli: tomorrow we fly.

I also get so emotional, especially when I don't see my Steppenwolf.
I miss him...



"I'm tired of feeling like I'm f*cking crazy
I'm tired of driving 'til I see stars in my eyes
All I've got to keep myself sane, baby
So I just ride, I just ride..."
-lyrics


Before my Carmi joined me, I was in the company of my little Pawline and my other new doggie
that still doesn't have a name. Sorry doggie. :(
Not today.

Just ride,
Tomorrow I fly... again.

No comments:

Post a Comment