Head Over Heels

For My Steppenwolf <3


Text from my Steppenwolf today...

Tue, Jan 23 at 3:55 PM
Hi Milkyway! head over heels for you!‍




I save all of my Steppenwolf's emails, texts, messages, and everything possible
and I love to reread them repeatedly when I miss him.
They are more valuable to me than gold and diamonds, seriously.
In the over eleven years that we've been together,
you can just imagine the amount of his sweet words
I have saved, a mountain of them. I am rich!
I AM RICH IN LOVE!!!


Credits
(NEW) KUNGLERS - Alicia Earrings (Details) @ Cosmopolitan Event (Ends Feb. 2nd - Gallery)
Moon. Hair // - Reds - Nectar
Tville - Magnetic Eyes HUD applier  [Lelutka] PACK1
moonwaii . dolly blush
ANICE - Miu Lashes
Dalila Maria Eyeshadow  Kit LeL EvoX
Lempika - 15 Lips Ultra Realistic Lelutka Evox #19
*LODE* Head Accessory - Pandora [dawn]
POISON ROUGE Luna de Granada Wedding Dress Rose
Model & Photographer: Lori Novo

Designer Ava Kungler ● My Kunglers Inventory ● My Kunglers' Blog Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment