At The Foot Of The Mountain


“All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.”
― Edgar Allan Poe




I was a tourist in some South American country, not really sure which one.
It was a sunny and warm day and I had just finished exploring the cute little village on top of the
mountain with the assistance of a tourist guide. I was carrying two bags full of souvenirs
made by the locals to take back home with me to give to my loved ones.

The personal guide that I had hired for the day to show me around walked me up to
a young couple who were supposed to take over the guidance. Both were very young, maybe
twenty-two, twenty-four the most. She was slim with beautiful long black hair,
and beautiful tan skin, and a beautiful and contagious smile. He was tall with blondish hair
down to his shoulders and beautiful full lips like those on Angelina Jolie's face. 
Not really sure if they were a couple or just a couple of good friends, but one thing
for sure was now they were my new guides for the rest of the day and part of the night.

I stood with them by their small, white car that was facing the road
that would take us to the village below. Once the three of us were inside the car, we started driving
down the mountain at a medium speed. The way down was very steep, almost like a
wall. Also, as we continued making our way down, I noticed in the distance like a heavy-dark fog,
making it impossible to see what was ahead. I was terrified but kept quiet since the young couple
seemed to be perfectly okay as if they had done this kind of down-driving a thousand times.
I was holding tight to the seat, pushing both my feet down as if trying to slow down the car so we
wouldn't trip over and roll down.

At some point, the darkness that I had seen ahead of us, now surrounded us completely, as if all
the car windows had been painted with black paint, not allowing us to see anything outside the car.
Still, the young couple remained chilled, singing and laughing while I was holding
for my life in the back seat with my eyes shut closed.

Finally, we reached the bottom of the mountain, and as I opened my eyes, I was amazed at the
beauty before me. It was like a tropical paradise, with multi-colorful flowers and green enormous trees
all around, and perfectly crystal water where every single grain of sand could be appreciated.
My guides got out of the car and began to walk away, away from me without even saying goodbye.
As I stepped out of the car, I was drawn to a building to my left about two blocks away.
I began to walk slowly toward it and as I began to get closer and closer to the building,
I began to hear what seemed to be dozens and dozens of moans coming from inside.
Once I reached the building, I noticed there was no door, just an open space with easy access
for anyone interested in entering. And so I did...

I had just stepped one foot inside and immediately I was greeted by a strange sight.
I noticed dozens and dozens of people engaged in sexual acts of all kinds. For some reason, they all
seemed to be moaning in exaggeration, loud and long moans, as if in a competition of who could moan
the longest and loudest. However, this wasn't the strangest part of what I was seeing and hearing.
I noticed that every single man in the building had a big and very wide shape, like a sumo wrestler
and their facial features were also very similar, almost like twins, but somehow not completely alike.
Now the women also shared a similar body shape but unlike the men, theirs were extremely thin,
more like Olive Oyl from Popeye. And just as the men, their facial features were also very similar
but with very small differences.

I stood at that door for a few seconds hypnotized by what I was seeing, not necessarily by the
sexual acts but more by the interesting differences and similarities among the people there.
Then suddenly, I snapped out of it and realized what I was doing. I was watching people having sex!
And feeling very embarrassed I walked away.

This is the dream I had three days ago. ;)
Thanks For Reading!
Much love,
Lori Novo


Credits
(NEW)  :: pm :: Diana Gown @ Cosmopolitan Event
CHAIN - Holly Hair
Zibska ~ Marlis Headpiece
:LMB:La Maldita Bruja - Ixchel  Makeup - Gift
 shanghai - Adele Earring Black
shanghai - Adele Necklace Black
Model & Photographer: Lori Novo
WLS: [TOR] MIDDAY - Character


Diana is a classic and elegant full-skirt gown featuring a shimmering bodice with a deep neckline.
Each color includes two options for the skirt, satin and brocade. Materials and shimmer on/off.
Megapack includes 3 bonus floral prints plus the possibility of mixing and matching bodice, 
belt, and skirt separately.
Compatible with Maitreya+Petite, MaitreyaX+Petite, Legacy+Perky, Reborn+Waifu, Genx Classic.


:: pm :: Diana Gown

No comments:

Post a Comment