Under The Stars And The Bright Moon


“a flower knows, when its butterfly will return,
and if the moon walks out, the sky will understand;
but now it hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
when I don't know, if you will ever come back.”
― Sanober Khan




Because we all know that not all love stories have a happy ending...
This one is for you.


"Take my hand and dance with me until sunset,
and under the stars and the bright moon while it smiles at us from the night sky.
Take me in your arms and let our dance weave a beautiful tomorrow
multiplied by a thousand more tomorrows.
A dance that will have no end.

Look into my eyes while I dance in your arms.
See in them how much I adore you.
See how much I need you to be with me
in this eternal dance.

Kiss my lips that are thirsty for yours.
Kiss me until my lips hurt,
and then,
kiss them some more..."

He took her in his arms
hushing her lips with his kiss.
And he kissed her deeply and endlessly.
He looked into her eyes and returned the adoration
that he saw in her eyes...
And held her close to him
and she danced with him to the rhythm of the beats of his heart.

He whispered in her ear,
"I love you, I love you..."
and promised her many more endless dances
She closed her eyes and smiled... and smiled.

They dance until sunset
and under the stars and the bright moon while it smiled at them from the night sky.


Sunrise begins to appear on the horizon.
He is no longer looking into her eyes
and the beats of his heart no longer whisper her name.
He has become silent, lets go of her, and walks away.

And every day she waited for him
to embrace her and dance with her until sunset
and under the stars and the bright moon while it smiles at them from the night sky.
But he never returned.
Now, she danced alone to the rhythm of her tears.

Thanks For Reading!
Much love,
Lori Novo


Credits
(NEW) irrISIStible MAJESTIC CHINA WOMEN FULL OUTFIT AND HAIRS
K!ODIO - Divine Eyeliner - BOM - EVO X
Lempika - 10 Lipstick Lelutka Evox #48
::B.B:: Store - Hollow Cheeks - BOM [Tintable] - Lelutka Evo X
Location: Chang'an (Moderate)
Model & Photographer: Lori Novo


irrISIStible MAJESTIC CHINA WOMEN FULL OUTFIT AND HAIRS
irrISIStible last realize for CHINESE new year 2024 (Dragon Year). Chinese New Year is 10 February 2024!
Couple full Outfits accessories + hair. Available on marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment