Heartless Woman


“If you gave someone your heart and they died, did they take it with them?
Did you spend the rest of forever with a hole inside you that couldn't be filled?”
― Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes



I know what you are thinking, you are wondering why after sharing a happy song early today
I now bring you a very sad one. Don't worry, the mood hasn't changed,
It is just that every time I dress this way, you know, like for Day of the Dead, I use the same song,
La Llorona, I look for different interpretations of this song by different artists.

By the way, I love this new outfit by irrISIStible which I am pretty sure was meant to be as a religious,
sexy outfit, but as soon as I saw it it spoke to me DIA DE LOS MUEROS!
My favorite part of it is the beautiful headpiece which is perfect for both the religious or
Day of the Dead looks.


irrISIStible SOMBER RELIGION WOMEN FULL OUTFIT + SHOES 2024

Designer isis secretspy ● My irrISIStible Inventory ● My irrISIStible Blog Posts

Credits
WINGS-HAIR-EF0208 Blondes & Reds ● [RESILIENCE] Tattoo - Katrina Tattoo ● KAOS TATTOO - TORCH PINK

No comments:

Post a Comment