We Were In Love

R.I.P. Toby Keith
Country singer Toby Keith died Monday night at age 62. 

.   

My favorite Toby's quotes...

“Don’t compromise even if it hurts to be yourself.”
“I’d catch moonlight in a bottle, if we could drink a toast to happiness.”
“We ain’t got a lot, but we don’t need anything. Covered in kisses, surrounded by love,
showered with blessings from up above.”
“I say if you’re going to take a chance on something, you just go full balls to the wall.”
“There’s something I’m afraid to say to you too early, but I’d be a fool to wait too late.”
“I’m as strong, strong as I can be, but ooh ooh ooh, baby you leave me weak.”



"And we were a rock, ready to roll
And there was a fire down in our souls
And all the whole world had to stand still
Then turn around us 'cause that was the deal
And, oh, how those nights went flowing like wine
When I was all yours and you were all mine
And we were in love
Yeah, we were in love..."
-lyrics


 Credits
WINGS-HAIR-ES0801 Blondes & Reds (Pack)
Meva Cowboyhat Brown
:: pm :: Blanche Gown
Location: Grauland (Adult)
WLS: JuicyBomb-Chelle's Power Puff
EDIT: Warmer Tones #8

No comments:

Post a Comment