Yo Te Esperaba (I Was Waiting For You)


And she said something so hurtful like she tends to do a lot of times. But I remained silent and
showed no emotion though I felt my heart breaking. She continued talking as I stood up holding
back the tears and started walking away slowly.  Once I was far away from her I began to cry. Why do I
feel she hates me so much sometimes when we should be loving each other with all our hearts?
I kept asking myself. A few minutes passed before I returned but not before I dried my tears and tried
to smile again. It wasn't easy, my heart was literally hurting by her words and I still had many tears that
wanted to come out. But I had to be strong, calm, and understanding. For someone to carry so much
anger in their heart, they must also carry so much pain and sadness. I only wished that she could open
her heart to me so I could try to help her...
maybe someday she will and I'll be here waiting for her with open arms.

Sometimes those we love the most will hurt us the most. 


So does anyone recognize my location?
If you are a weekly, weekend sales shopper I am sure you know where I took these pictures.
I'll give you the answer at the end of this post. Just know that it is one of my favorite stores
I visit every weekend because of the beautiful tattoos I can get at very low prices, especially
tribal face ones which I like very much.


The decor is absolutely beautiful all around that it will make you forget for a moment that you are in a store.
I did make a list of my favorite decor pieces that were used to decorate the store.
I was lucky to have more than half of them, the other go into my wishlist. ;)

❁ Elm. Lady of Light Room Divider [Espresso]
❁ BROKEN ARROWS - Daphne - Charming Mess - Golden
❁ Apple Fall Leather Strapped Trunk
 ❁ Bygone Ives Vanity (Black)
❁ Bygone Ives Vanity Stool (Black)
❁ Bygone Necklace Display Bust (Black)
❁ Random Matter - Classic Vanity - Lipstick
❁ Nutmeg. Romanov's Ebony Dresser
❁ [ zerkalo ] Louisiana Gramophone
❁ 8f8 - Imagine - Let Me See Lamp


And the answer to my location is Effervescence (Moderate)

Credits On Me
Stealthic - Escape Hair ● [ LEPUNK ] Glitter Set + Bottom Liner ● [ VelvetVue ] Rouge Blush
[Z O O M] Myanmar Pearl Necklace ● Havoc . River Set . Sunshine
[Gos] Jordan Ring Strap Sandals - Reptile Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment