Happy Birthday & Anniversary Baby!

 OUR MOMENTS TOGETHER


Last night Steppenwolf and I celebrated our 11th anniversary.
That is in partnership because we've been together in love longer than that. ;)


I thought I'd give him a car as a gift thinking he already knew how to drive.
However, I was wrong.


First, we got stuck in the front bushes in our yard and when we finally were able to move,
Steppenwolf sent us to the bottom of the dark, cold, and lonely ocean
where we found ourselves stuck for a while not knowing what to do...

Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): haha my insurance just went thru the roof


Thankfully the night didn't end there, it was really just beginning.
We first went dancing at Tempura, where we met 13 years ago and ended it
at Hypnotic Romance (Moderate) by the Love sign, one of our favorite spots to go dancing at.
But the celebration continues since today is Steppenwolf's RL birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!
and here's to at least 11 more years sharing my life with you. ;)

I leave you now with some words from my Steppenwolf...
 Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): thank you baby for my Bentley
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): i always wanted one
Lori Novo: :P

2 comments:

  1. Hsppy Anniversary! Your love is so special, thank you for sharing it with us all♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment, very much appreciated! :)))

      Delete