Mi Vida Es Un Tormento

OUR MOMENT TOGETHER
*For Mature Audience*


"Ouch!" he said playfully, "What a baby!" I replied and we smiled.

Most nights with us are rated R. We both love enjoying each other and I don't
mind sharing with you from time to time those more intimate moments we have.
It is great when our husband or wife is so much into us that they can't get enough.
That has been the case for us since our first time. After 13 years we still feel the same pleasure and excitement
of a first time. Tonight, as it happens most times we ended up canceling our plans so we could stay
home and be together.

However tonight I wrote how the night went in the form of a story instead of sharing our chat.
It makes it easier to see the picture, like a movie scene.
Now, if you feel shocked or displeased by this blog post, please remember that my blog is my
Second Life diary where I like to keep all my experiences, both good and bad. This section in my blog
of Our Moments Together is intended for Steppenwolf and me, but you all are welcome to read of course. ;)


He smiled and grabbing me by my wrists he whispered in my ear,
"Let's get in bed baby, and you get on top, tonight I'll be your captive.
you can have all the control you want."
I smiled back, he knew exactly what effect those words had on me. I was already feeling very seductive
by the time he showed up, and that, just ignited even more the fire that was already running through my
body. I dropped my red velvet dress to the floor and wearing nothing else under it, it exposed my
curves to him which he adores. I got closer and running my tongue all the way from his forehead down
to his lips, I took a soft love bite, "Ouch!" he said playfully, "What a baby!" I replied and we smiled.
He reached for my lips with his, "No, not yet." I whispered.
I began untying his tie and unbuttoned his shirt, kissing and caressing his chest,
I pushed him into the bed which caught him by surprise, but he loved it and smiled while I mounted him.
I could feel his heat under me, burning like fire. And then, I kissed him, long and deeply. No rush.
I leaned down while my black heels kept getting tangled on our red satin sheets and whispered,
"Baby, I don't want a captive or a slave or anything like that, I don't like a weak man.
You know how much I hate that submissive and dominant sh*t.
I want a strong man that I can enjoy as I please. A strong man that is very capable of taking control
of me, but smart enough not to try."
He laughed, and pulling me closer by the back of my neck he kissed me hard and whispered,
"You sexy thang, love you baby." then, he dimmed the lights...

Credits On Me
Sintiklia - Hair Nalani ● Pitaya - Wild Flowers bouquet Red (On Hair) ● SUGAROSE Chiara Eyeshadow
[BELACCE] Heaven Lipstick Collection ● -XTC- Ornamental Roses ● GIZ SEORN: 'Colette' Dress [Red]
Location: Our Home

No comments:

Post a Comment