Dirt Is Cowgirl Glitter

EXPLORING SECOND LIFE


"She has a smokey look
sultry sassy sensuous
with her cowboy hat
and her cowgirl ways..."




Well, I'll be damn!
We continue to climb the ladder and take the #12 spot in the
The best Second Life Fashion blogs from thousands of blogs, websites & influencers, and the web 
ranked by traffic, social media followers & freshness.
And we are not even trying. We are just here having fun enjoying the ride, YEEHAW!


Howdy partner, welcome to * 80Days * COPPER CANYON & WIND RIVER (Moderate)

Sim Description
Copper Canyon is a barren frontier area in the Old West. Under the burning sun lies an arid landscape
of red rocks, forming the canyon after which the area was named. WIND RIVER, in contrast, 
is a busy Wild West town amid high green hills. Photogenic, RP


“The Wild West didn't have much in the way of forensics;
when you saw the bullet hole you'd say, 'That's prob'ly what kilt 'im.”
― P.K. Vandcast

LOL, OMG love this quote. It is sooo funny LOL!!! :P
Can't stop laughing.


OMG, the tiny pictures are sooo cute. But if you click them they'll grow. Don't worry, they don't bite. ;)
But really, this location is one of the best I've seen. A great place for riding horses and taking pictures.
One of my favorite things about this place is that most of the buildings are actually decorated
inside. With furniture and all, also great for indoor photography.
How about some cowgirl quotes now from some famous people? Here are some of my favorites. ;)

"Cowgirls don't cry, they just dust off and ride." – Brooks & Dunn
"Good girls are made of sugar and spice, cowgirls are made of whiskey on ice." – Rita Cynder
"She's whiskey in a teacup." – Unknown
"Don't be a lady, be a legend." – Dolly Parton
"A cowgirl is a woman with guts and a horse." – Unknown
"Give a girl the right pair of boots and she can conquer the world." – Marilyn Monroe


Now, we have come to the highlight of my outings, and that is when I get the honor of meeting beautiful
people. During my visit to * 80Days * COPPER CANYON & WIND RIVER I got the chance to meet a
beautiful couple. They are Anna Thespian (annaerwins) and TONY Thespian, both beautiful people both
inside and out. When I first noticed them I smiled because they looked so beautiful together. And
after I talked to them I felt how friendly and kind they both were. Sending a HUGE hug to both of them.
May their love continue growing and they always find much happiness in each other. 


Next, we have Don Logan (donlogan2000), top left pic, absolutely one of the friendliest people
you can meet. He is actually the one who with the friendliness that he showed me broke the funk I was
in about continuing to feature other people in my blog. I had decided not to do it anymore 
for reasons I will explain very soon. But Don reminded me of the joy I feel every time I introduce the
beautiful people I meet in Second Life. So really it is thanks to him that I will start once again going
paparazzi on everyone. ;) Thank you Don, sending a hug your way, Cheers!

Now who doesn't know NadySapa (Top-right Pic)! This beautiful-rare beauty is no other than the owner
and pose designer of Sapa Poses. She is the one person I have run into more times than any other person
I know. I am not sure if she is always following me or if I am the one following her. But no matter who
is following who, it is always wonderful to see her. She always has an interesting and beautiful, different
look. A hug going her way!


Now we finally come to the end.
I was very happy when my Steppenwolf joined me in this exploration.
After riding our horses through the dust, we needed a drink, so we visited the town's saloon
for some whisky.

Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): more whiskey here!
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): damn this place is slow
Lori Novo: and make them a double
Lori Novo: AND HURRY!!!
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): wheres the barkeep?

After we got kicked out for being too loud and causing trouble, for good reason, we went back to our
hotel room.

"DUM-DE-DE-DUM, DE-DE-DUM-DE-DE-DUM, DE-DAA-DAAAAA
DUM-DE-DE-DUM, DE-DE-DUM-DE-DE-DUM, DE-DAA-DAA-DAA-DAA-DAAAA!
Cause I saddle up my horse
and I ride into the city
I make a lot of noise
Cause the girls
They are so pretty
Riding up and down Broadway
on my old stud Leroy
And the girls say
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.
Everybody says
Save a horse, Ride a cowboy..."

Laters!

Credits On Me
RAMA.SALON - Millie Hair ● Just Magnetized - Smokey Eyeshadow set 01 ● CHAIN - Buffalo Necklace
.:Avanti:. Chellie Ring Set ● NEUTRALTONES Outlaw Hat ● NEUTRALTONES Outlaw Boots ARTHUR
:: pm :: Kendal Set (Details)

No comments:

Post a Comment