Timeless Tunes


Is there a time limit when a good song stops being good because of its age? Absolutely not!
Many times you will find me sharing music as old as my grandmother and even older.
Everything from recent hits like Teddy Swims - Lose Control, to 1920's Swanee by Al Jolson.
Do my song selections in the blog make me too old or too young? Absolutely not!
Music is timeless!

So here's a beautiful oldie for you, Enjoy!



Now, about this song choice wish is a song I like very much, I first discovered Toy Soldiers by
Martika when I was a very young girl, maybe around 16 years old. I was very surprised when I first
listened to it since it had already been around for years and I was just discovering it. I immediately fell
in love with the song and thought Martika was the most precious and coolest creature on the face of the
earth. She became my idol and from that day on I looked up to her as a role model wanting to be just
like her. Then, something wonderful happened. No, I never got to meet my idol, however, my friends
and family, who knew how much I love this artist started saying that I looked like her. I am not really
sure if they really meant it or just wanted to make me happy. However, I believed them.
At the time I had very long hair, still do, most of my life I kept long hair, but after being told over and
over by my loved ones that I looked like Martika, I decided to get her hair cut, like in the video, and I
loved it! I kept the style for a good two years, trimming it as soon as it would grow a little.
Of course, my idolization moved to a new artist over the years, but I never stopped loving Martika's
music. Here's another one of my favorites from her. Have a good night everyone!




Credits
(NEW) :: pm :: Zara Gown - Exclusive to The Statement Arena Event (Details)
.NONNATIVE - GRETA HAIRSTYLE (D.GINGER) ● Moon Amore: Nutcracker'sTales/  Hat -RED (Old Gacha)
Belle Epoque { Athena } Pauldron (Old Gacha) ● Calina Earrings ~ MIDNA ● [Mond]Ally Eyelashes BoM Set
Nuve. Winter Breeze Blush Set - Lelutka Evo X


:: pm :: Zara Gown
Is it a jumpsuit? Is it a gown? It is BOTH!
Zara brings elegance to any formal event with its exquisite lace bodice followed by some oversized
straight trousers and a detachable overskirt.
Available in the same color palette as the Kate Gloves, previously released, if you would like to add a
sparkling accessory.
Compatible with Maitreya+Petite, Lara X+PetiteX, Legacy, Reborn+Waifu and GenX Classic.


No comments:

Post a Comment