Organizing Nerido


Hello Beautiful Second Life!
I had been working for more than three weeks in organizing my Nerido folder in my inventory,
taking pictures of every single item that I own by this brand and finally, I finished
it last night. I found packages that had never been opened from almost five years ago. It was like 
Christmas in August. However, I am a little bit sad because I realized many items are missing.
How do I know this? Well because of all the Nerido blog posts I did when I was still collaborating with
Lina Nerido (Owner & Designer). I am hoping to find them in one of the many boxes I have where I
store those items that I do not wear much or have already been blogged.
Here are some of the Nerido blog posts I wrote. And here is my Nerido inventory.
So this will be the first designer I have a complete record of.
One designer down, one hundred more to go! :P

Now, do you recognize the lady in the photo displayed behind me?
Anyone? No? You in the yellow shirt? Anyone? No?
You sillies, it's yours truly, ME!
That picture is from waaaaaay back in the year 2018. Yes, it is that old and it still stands
not just on one wall at Nerido's Mainstore, but on many of the walls throughout the whole store.
What a beautiful honor I tell you. I almost feel beautiful and special. ;)

By the way, there is a whole bunch of group gifts to collect with a fee I believe of 200L to join
the group but trust me, these are high-quality items (Pictures Below). Here, you can read the blog post I wrote
back in 2018 where the picture behind me was featured. There's a whole bunch of other pictures
there and a quote/poem at the beginning that I wrote that I really liked. Hope you have some time to
go and check it out.

Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate your time from the bottom of my heart.
It means the world to me. Much love and happiness my beautiful people.
Over & Out.

Credits On Me
Sintiklia - Hair Hannah ● Muac - 15 Lipstick MEGA PACK Lelutka Evo X #006
Slay Beauty - "Puffy Eyebags" Overlay / EVO X ● ~Nerido~ Miranda Dress Scarlet

No comments:

Post a Comment