Tacata Night

 OUR MOMENTS TOGETHER


Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): love you my beautiful baby
Lori Novo: love you my sweet gorgeous husband


Normal & AI Version

Tonight, like every Saturday night we went dancing. Steppenwolf insisted on going to LAS
MUCHACHAS CLUB (Moderate) since he knows how much I like it there. I insisted on going
to TROPICANA HABANA SALSA BALLROOM (Adult) since that is his favorite place to go dancing to
Latin music. He always lets me win since he wants to make me happy. However, tonight he won which is
still a win for me because he chose my favorite place to go shake our bag of bones.

And as always, there is always a song we both like playing at the club.
Tonight it was Tacata by Tacabro, Enjoy!



Credits On Me
*S.E LELUTKA X SWEET HALO HAIR BLACK 01 ● VOBE - Bilion Earrings Gold
Astralia - Spring wings Hand Jewel ● Lexa - Beliz Coffin Nails
[Gos] Jordan Ring Strap Sandals - Reptile Collection ● Giz Seorn - 'Chrissy' Dress [Black]

No comments:

Post a Comment