In A Barbie World


"I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic
You can brush my hair and take me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation..."
-Lyrics



Hello Beautiful Second Life!
I didn't get to go to the theater to watch the Barbie movie as I wanted since I wasn't feeling well.
I was more like on the blue side around that time, if you know what I mean. ;) I even had my pink
outfit ready but instead of dressing up in giggles and pink bows, I ended up in hell, dressed in running
mascara and like a nun, all in black, but sexy,. Ok, not like a nun because there is no such thing
as a sexy nun unless you are watching Steppenwolf's weird movie Nuns With Big Guns. :P
Anyway, not too long ago a friend told me he wasn't into the Barbie type when I asked him what was
his type of woman. But really, aren't we all like Barbies and Kens in Second Life?
We get to play dress-up with our avatars which by the way we created amazingly beautiful and
gorgeous. I don't know if you have noticed yet that I messed up my blog again when I decided I wanted
a sexy-looking blog, and what can be sexier than red? Just like SL F&O Blog which looks
pretty damn sexy to me. What do you think, yay or nay? The part that got messed up was the text font
that I had before and now I don't know how to get back. Now I have like three different fonts
going on and I hate it! GRRRR >:(
 

OOPS!
What is this AI picture doing here? GET IT OUT, NOW!
Hold your little horses everyone, this is not the only AI picture in this blog. I do like playing
around every once in a while with some of my pictures just to see how they would look in reals.
While they improve the image by a lot, it also changes the image in many ways which is something 
I hate. Not only do the facial features change drastically but they also change everything else. Not
recommended for designers or fashion bloggers. I strongly believe that designers shouldn't use AI
for their advertisement ads or bloggers in their fashion blog posts since is deceiving in some way
the customer and readers from the true quality of the product. That is what happened to me when
I saw the following ad;


When I first saw it I was very intrigued by the beautiful face on the tummy. It looked so beautiful
that I was Oh My Wow! I wasn't sure if it was part of the romper or not. I thought it was too pretty to be
just a tattoo since it appeared not to be flat. Then I thought maybe it was an add-on prim or simply, an
added image outside of Second Life to cover the private part. So my curiosity took me to check out
the item. Unfortunately, the ad didn't give much information just Pink Outfit With Boots, and there
was not a demo available to try. You know how much I hate buying items that do not offer a FREE
demo to try, but my curiosity was too much and I needed to know, so I bought the outfit for 60L at
:::Q&A::: (Moderate). It was then that I realized it was a romper and not a dress as I thought, and
that indeed, the beautiful face was part of the garment. Though the quality of the face didn't look
like in the ad, I wasn't disappointed. It still looked beautiful to me, thank God. Then I noticed it
included a HUD with 20 other choices and the boots, sleeves & garter. Really, what a great deal for 60L!
I can combine the beautiful boots, which I loved, with other outfits, plus the sleeves I can
add to some of my other clothing. I did however have problems with the HUD working on some
selections, especially for the garter which is the reason I am not showing it here. But I am sure the
designer will fix/replace it once I get in contact with him. But overall, I absolutely love this beautiful
outfit 100% even though I feel lied to when it comes to the true aspect of the item.
Now, the AI photography that you can find here on my blog, I did for fun and never to represent at all
the items that I am featuring in my posts. That is why they appear in smaller sizes somewhere in
the blog posts, bottom, middle, and even on Read More. Only a few times have I made them equally
in size as my other pictures but that is when I need to make a point.

So please, please designers, no AI on your vendor pictures and if you must, please provide
FREE demos for people to try. Thank You!

Over & Out
XOX

Credits On Me
DOUX - Alaska Hairstyle ● Void - Flutter Lashes ● (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Eyeshadow - Bubble
Lempika - 15 Lips Ultra Realistic Lelutka Evox #19 ● Le Forme Bento Nails M07 Lyric ● [POM] Delilah Hoops


.:FLOYD:.Ella
*Not All Choices Shown Here

No comments:

Post a Comment