A Rare Beauty & Poppy's Paradise

June 28, 2011

My Writings,The Special People in My SL,Kuro Okami (Lucy),Poppy Ghostraven,Friends,SL Sisters & Brothers,


Beauty definitely comes in all shapes and sizes,
and when it comes to my new friend Poppy Ghostraven, also in looks.
While taking some photos at Fatimas Victorian Houses, 
I noticed in the distance the shape of a person making her way down the white brick
pathway towards me. Since she seemed too far away, I continued with my work 
and for a moment there, I forgot I wasn't alone in this area.

"Hi, isn't this a beautiful place?", 
she says when she finally had reached me. As I turned to return the hello, 
I was shocked by the looks of this beautiful and very interesting girl. 
Right away I noticed her colorful flowery tattoos and her huge expressive eyes."Yes, it is
definitely beautiful, it's my favorite place in SL", I replied.

We stood there surrounded by the breathtaking Victorian scenery. 
Somehow she seemed to outstand with her rare looks, 
her beautifully peculiar and festive Avi made a beautiful contrast 
with the surroundings adding a touch of mystery to the area.


Our chat continued for an extended period of time and with every minute, 
I found myself more and more fascinated by her.

Poppy Ghostraven and I may look very different and you may assume we have nothing 
in common, however, we both share our love for Victorian architecture. 
She actually was there looking for a house to buy. After we got to know each other better, 
she sent me a friend request, once I accepted it, she promised to invite me over 
to her new home as soon as she would get it.

Sharing the love for Victorian architecture may be the only thing we have in common. There
are many things we are different about, she appreciates the dark and Gothic and likes to visit
the dark corners of Second Life, as her profile says. I, on the other hand, appreciate the
sweet and my favorite places to visit are those that are filled with light.
Still, with all our differences, I found in Poppy Ghostraven, 
one of the sweetest and most friendly people in Second Life.

Poppy's Paradise
June 30, 2011


A promise kept indeed. 

The other day I was so happy when my dear friend Poppy Ghostraven 
invited me to go see her new home. She was waiting for me by the main entrance to this beautiful
Victorian architecture. The land she purchased to place her house has the most wonderful views 
in any direction you look. There are beautiful hills and waterfalls with the ocean right 
in front of the property.


Before she showed me the interior, I asked her if my good friend Kuro could join us. 
Kuro is my best friend and I really wanted them to meet each other. 
She very nicely said yes. While waiting for Kuro to get there, we both laughed 
when I explained to her that my friend Kuro was a dragon. 
Poppy jokingly said that Kuro might not be able to fit in her new home due to her big size.

Once Kuro arrived we entered her beautiful home and she showed us each of her four floors
until we got to the top deck. The view from up there was spectacular.


Kuro couldn't resist flying over Poppy's new home and when she stopped on top of the chimney,
Poppy and I thought she looked great there and should stay there to protect the property.

Poppy Ghostraven is such a great host that she made Kuro and I feel very welcomed 
into her new home. Before leaving, I thanked her for her hospitality and for being such a sweet
friend, with a LOL, she replied, "YW, but sometimes I can be ghostly and bloody".

It's ok Poppy Ghostraven, I think you are a beautiful and sweet and your uniqueness 
makes you very special.