A Brand New Day!



A brand new day and the chance to make new memories,
Hello Beautiful World!

Today I woke up to a beautiful sunny day and I could hear the birds singing.
What a beautiful way to start the day. I can't wait to see what today has in store
for me. Or better yet, why not instead of waiting for great and beautiful things to happen
why don't I make great and beautiful things happen, right?!

Great and beautiful things don't necessarily need to be something big.
They can be from letting someone know how special they are to us, to setting a beautiful
table with flowers for your family's lunch and writing each member a special note
of love and affection. These things don't take much time, money, or effort but they can 
really make someone's day, believe me, been there, on both sides ;)

Now, let's start to brighten the day for those around us, sharing is love and love brings
happiness all around.

Smile!
Thanks for reading,
Lori Novo


Credits
Hair *NEW ~ Organza ~ Vanity Hair
Eye Makeup ~ Punky Shadows ~ [POUT!]
Dress ~ Elba ~ Nerido
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!

💗

My Vanity Hair Inventory ● Designer Tabata Jewell
My Nerido Inventory ● Designer Lina Nerido



~Nerido~ Elba Dress
Legacy - Perky - Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment