Impossible to Ignore


Things that were,
things that are
and things that I wished for.

The things that were in the past were so good and so many. 
I am referring here to my blog sponsors. 
In the past, I collaborated for years with Ms. Poullet Koenkamp from PurpleMoon Creations.
It was such an honor and exciting time to be able to feature her beautiful
work on my blog. The headpiece I am wearing was one of her many amazing creations.
Now, her inworld store is closed and only some of her creations can be found in the MarketPlace
with only four pages containing very few of her work.

The thing I wished for was when I applied for a blogger position with Doux hair,
this was one spot I wanted to get so bad that I kept thinking about it and hoping for 24/7.
I kept checking the Blogotex to see if I had gotten accepted 100 times a day, for days
but then my name was placed on a waiting list, which gave me hope. Unfortunately, my
application was then rejected. I am not gonna lie, I did cry and for some reason, I felt like a failure

But here comes the things that are.
Nerido, a brand that I love so much has been supporting my blog for a long time, and
not only that, last year I was considered one of their best bloggers which fills me with so
much joy. The kindness that Ms. Lina Nerido has given me through the years gives me the
motivation to continue. I am always excited and looking forward to what she'll be creating next.


Not everyone is gonna like my work, while some will love it, there are others that won't,
just like with everything in life. We have to accept rejection and not take it personally 
and most importantly, we need to appreciate what we already have and use that as the 
motivation we need to continue on our journey.

Rejection doesn't equal failure unless you allow it to feel that way.
The choice is yours!

Thanks for reading!
Mucho Love,
Lori Novo


Credits
Hair ~ Laquisha ~ Doux Hair
Headpiece ~ Daintree ~ PurpleMoon Creations
Outfit ~ Lilith Shirt & Bra W/ String ~ Nerido @ Belle Event (Ends June 16 - Gallery)
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!

﴿

My Nerido Inventory ● Designer Lina Nerido


~Nerido~ Lilith Shirt
Legacy - Perky - Maitreya

  

~Nerido~ Lilith Bra/String


No comments:

Post a Comment