Everybody Hurts Sometimes



Later that night I held an atlas in my lap
ran my fingers across the whole world
and whispered...
Where does it hurt?

It answered
Everywhere
Everywhere
Everywhere

-Warsan Shire


Hello beautiful world!

You might be thinking that I am sad but I am not, REALLY!
It's just pretend :P Really, look I am smiling 😂
Ok, maybe I am but it is ok to be sad with everything that is going around on our beautiful planet.
We keep getting hit from every direction, honestly, sometimes it feels so unreal, like a bad dream.
I keep asking myself when is it gonna stop. Just last year I had a really bad scare with Cancer
but thank God I came out ok and I told Steppenwolf, "Baby, next year will be the best year EVER!"
Umm, WRONG! Anyway, the thing is to keep strong and not lose faith. Things WILL get better!

Last night my Steppenwolf and I celebrated our 9th year anniversary. I was trying to find my
wedding gown so I could dress up again for him like on that day but I couldn't find it anywhere :(
I am trying to organize my inventory but it is hard when 98% of it is all over the 
place. Anyway, when I find my wedding gown I am sure it'll still fit perfectly like it did
on our wedding day. ;)

By the way, I heard today from our friend Flute Barbarian, you know, the one with the big "hair" and a
little bird told me, he's been trolling people around the sims. I can't wait to share with you
what he's been up to lately, omg, just thinking about it makes me laugh so much. He is crazy and
I love it, he kind of reminds me of my friend Juve, of how much he used to make me laugh.
We will have a part II of Flutes's trolling adventures and who knows, with some luck, we
can have him again in the future. ;)

Now I'll be saying bye for now but not before letting you know that the beautiful dress that I am
wearing is one of the prizes from Alaskametro's latest hunt, HERE's for all info. and your TAXI my ladies. 
And finally, my location Eterea (Adult), an exploring blog post of the sim grounds coming soon ;)

Thanks for reading and much love,
Lori Novo




My Blog's Audience For Today

No comments:

Post a Comment