Little Spring Flower

Hello Beautiful World!
Before I  retire for the night, I would like to leave you with something sweet so you can have sweet dreams.
This is a short story I wrote not too long ago for a kids' blog that I wanted to start. This is little Alice, a child
avatar that I made with the only purpose to use in photos for the kids' stories and poems that I had in mind and
never to be used in any RP or such.

After this morning's dark post that I wrote for you, you deserve now sweet images and thoughts ;)
See, I may not be a real writer but I do try. I can jump from silly stories like Just a Typical Day, to dark 
ones like this morning's, Ticket to Unknown Destination, to now this sweet one. I really hope you like it.

This is really a story for you to read to your kids and I wrote it with so much love for them. Please let me know 
if you would like to see more of these children's stories in this blog. I'll be so glad to write them for you.

Recommendation
Back in June 2011, I wrote The Magic Forrest, and back then, people seemed to have really liked it.
You might want to check it out. ;)

Sweet dreams my beautiful people!
Much Love,
Lori Novo


Little Alice, little Alice,
oh, sweet tenderness.
Won't you come out to play?
You are a little flower.
the most beautiful flower
on this beautiful Spring day.


Six days after Spring began,
on a breezy warm day, 
little giggles filled the air.
It was Alice, little Alice,
who had come out to play with her puppy.

Sitting under a tree
in the garden
where all the little pink flowers had begun to bloom,
they watched the butterflies
go from flower to flower, kissing them and dancing
around them, happy that Spring was finally here.

Alice and puppy couldn't stop laughing
when the butterflies would confuse little Alice with a flower
and kept kissing her cheeks.
With each butterfly kiss, little Alice's cheeks
would get rosier and rosier
just like the petals of all the pink little flowers.


Little Alice and doggie,
danced around with the butterflies
as the birds chirped sweet melodies for them.

and they danced, and they danced
to the rhythm of a soft wind
under the warm rays of the bright sun.

There was a sweet smell in the air of honey
and the breeze was as gentle as a mother's love,
And the birds 
and the bees 
and butterflies
they all danced together
on that beautiful sixth day of Spring.


Now, so much fun and joy
made little Alice and puppy tired,
and they took a little nap under a tree.
But you could still hear little Alice's giggles
as the grass tickled her little knees
as she sleeps.

Life is beautiful my little ones!
Go outside and dance with the butterflies and listen to the birds sing.
Let the grass tickle your toes and watch the flowers move with the breeze.
Now, what colors were little Alice's butterflies?
That you decide! They can be any color you want. 
Close your eyes and imagine little Alice and puppy dancing with them.
Now tell me, what color did you imagine them?
Wonderful!

Smile, Smile, 
and Always, 
Always
Smile!

š„œš„œš„œš„œš„œš„œ



Credits
[Vk!]  Outfit Charlotte- Floral Pink Dress (Toddleedoo) Viv.a Kids
Emiko  Hair ~ Sintiklia
MishMish - Chihuahua / Latte
Photographer & Writer ~ Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment