When I look into your eyes...

November Rain
~ Sandi Thom ~


Still, inspirational butterfly wings, tickling inside...

Hello beautiful world!
May you have a wonderful weekend ahead of you.
So I was laughing at myself just a while ago because, yes, I do find myself funny sometimes...
ok, maybe more than sometimes. I was thinking, am I actually starting to blog again?
No, No! no way. The idea was to take a long break from my photography and blog and
return next year on January 1st to start with a "BANG!", but I just can't, at least not on
my photography. So then I thought that I might as well add the pictures I take to the blog and
simply add a quote and a song or both, right?! Something simple you know, but then I thought,
again, I might as well add quick credits just in case someone wants to know what I am wearing,
right?. So what I end up having now looks very much like I am blogging again :P

HUH?

So just for my sake let's pretend this doesn't look at all like before. These are not REAl blog posts,  ok? ;) 
Anyways, life is about doing what we like, when we feel like it and for now, 
I feel like doing my photography, sometimes and adding the pics to the blog, sometimes.
Because sometimes I am a nut, so indecisive and confused that keeps changing direction 
in the middle of the road with a U-Turn here and suddenly turning left when I have my blinker 
to the right. and dragging with me whoever stands on my way, in this case, you, my beautiul
readers, bless your hearts, that's why I love you all a ton. ;)

Thanks for reading,
Lori Novo


Credits
*LODE* Head Accessory - Begonia Petites Fleurs [raspberry]

No comments:

Post a Comment