Dia De Muertos 2020

Flickr

Description
* Dedicado a la memoria de las victimas de Covid-19
* Dedicado Especialmente a mis Padres de su hija Malu Zhao (Guadalupe)
Mientras viva su memoria sera honrada siempre.


Hello Beautiful World!

Today's sim is one that is very close to my heart. It is based on our Mexican tradition/holiday, 
Dia de Los Muertos (Day of the Death). Not only was my mother from Mexico, but my real-life birthday is
on that day, November 2nd. Those are the two reasons why this place is very special to me. Also,
this year Malu (sim owner) chose to dedicate it to COVID-19 victims who have passed away.

🏵💀🏵


In today's exploration, I had my good friend ϯღ Jesse Custer Ɗαяк ღϯ (stingborn) accompanied me. It had been a while since we had seen each other so we both were happy to spend some time together.
We often chat but he keeps on the French side of Second Life while I keep on the "all over the place" of
Second Life. Finally today, I just sent him a TP which he immediately accepted. Not only that, I think he really missed me because he promised to join me again whenever I invite him to explore with me.


He actually serenaded me when he pulled out his guitar from I don't know where...

Lori Novo: what are you playing for me?
ϯღ Jesse Custer Ɗαяк ღϯ (stingborn): fozzy judas
ϯღ Jesse Custer Ɗαяк ღϯ (stingborn): :p
Lori Novo: ok :P


You are beautiful on the inside
You are innocence personified
And I will drag you down and sell you out
Run away
-Lyrics

Ummm, thanks, I think I like it. No wait, I really like it! :P


Then we did a little ♪ Macarena ♪                                    And then he turned into a beast. Wait, what?

I wasn't supposed to reveal the beast just yet, I had plans for that but oh well...

Lori Novo: so I wanted to show your look a before and an after
Lori Novo: do u know what I mean?
Lori Novo: like ugly and then uglier
ϯღ Jesse Custer Ɗαяк ღϯ (stingborn): lol :P


By the way, I had the pleasure of running into Blues Rocker (bluesrocker), a very well-known photographer. 
We made a deal to take each other's picture and this is the one I took of him and HERE
you can see the one he took of me. Love it so much, thank you Blues Rocker.  :)


This is Tabby (tabitha.schnyder) and Wally Streona (wally88), a cute couple that I spotted
from far away. I had seen them earlier and had been wanting to take their picture since they
looked so beautiful together so when I saw them sitting down I thought what a perfect time,
and CLICK! got them. :P

And finally, this is La Catrina with whom you can take a tour with...

La Catrina  (lacatrina1): 
Hola, saludos, Soy la Catrina, cada año regreso para celebrar el Día de Muertos. 
(Hello, greetings, I am the Catrina, every year I return to celebrate the Day of the Dead.)
Bienvenidos a Instituto Espanol SL.

La Catrina is there as a guide you through interesting and important parts of the sim.
All you need to do is follow her.

What continues are the rest of the pictures I took and some information about the sim that I got
from La Catrina. Please don't forget to show some Linden love during your visit, all donations, big
or small are so greatly appreciated.

Enjoy!


La Catrina  (lacatrina1): 
Este año tomamos referencias de diferentes puntos de México.
(This year we take references from different parts of Mexico.)


La Catrina  (lacatrina1): 
El Quiosco es de Amealco Queretaro. (View)
(The Kiosk is from Amealco Queretaro.)

El Teatro y algunas casas son de Mazatlán Sinaloa. (View)
(The Theater and some houses are from Mazatlán Sinaloa.)


La Catrina  (lacatrina1):
Aquí vemos el panteón o cementerio decorado como en la vida real encontraras los viejos panteones 
en México, 
(Here we see the pantheon or cemetery decorated as in real life you will find the old pantheons in
Mexico)
Llenos de color, luz, olores y sabores. Si lo exploras bien puedes encontrar un camino secreto. 
(Full of color, light, smells, and flavors. If you explore it well you can find a secret path.)
El cementerio de Mixquic en la CDMX. (View)
(The Mixquic cemetery in CDMX.)


La Catrina  (lacatrina1): 
La Cantina el Borracho donde se hacen los eventos de Radio Spanish Speak diarios. 
(The Cantina el Borracho where the daily Radio Spanish Speak events are held.)



No comments:

Post a Comment