BRRRRRRR!!

 Featuring: Lode - Sintiklia - Kunglers - Giz Seorn


BRRRRRRRR
So cold here!

"Oh you hate quarantine so much??
Why don't you try it without electricity and food! -Texas

Now add to that no gas or gas leaks in some places.
No water.
Anyways, these are some of the problems we are facing in Texas due to the freezing weather.
Some are having it harder than others. My house is just as cold as the
temperature outside since we have no heating at the moment. I was seriously
wearing my heavy jacket and winter hat indoors and three pairs of socks.
Thankfully, it is slowly starting to warm up again.
But enough of complaining,
We are not the only ones that are facing difficult times.
California has dealt with so much including fires and many other states have also
suffered hard times.
God bless us all and keep us safe!

But changing the subject now and maybe adding a little laughter,
I am sharing the YouTube video below from one of my favorite Twitch Streamers, Mr. Moon.

"PC gamer and content creator with a taste for blood, sweat, and tears. 
I am known for roleplaying during my gameplay and using that content to create my videos. 
When I go live it will be at twitch.tv/mrmoonshouse."

Video Running Time Approximately 1:12:43
Description:
Mr. Moon attempts to create a documentary inside the virtual world called Second Life. 
A persistent 3D virtual environment. Composed entirely of user generated content. 
Will any of it be accomplished? 
Or will he and the one friend who comes inside the game to rescue him, 
Vertiigo, get swallowed by the darkness of the realm.

Please grab your popcorn and get comfy
and enjoy!


Credits
(NEW) KUNGLERS - Jordan necklace (Details) @ Tres Chic (Ends March 10 - Gallery)
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!


My Sintiklia's Inventory ● Designer Sintikliasim
My LODE Inventory ● Designer Chirzaka Vlodovic
My Giz Seorn Inventory ● Designer Giz Seorn


Giz Seorn - Lyra Pleated Dress
Freya - Hourglass - Maitreya



KUNGLERS - Jordan necklace


No comments:

Post a Comment