Sister, You've Been On My Mind

For my SL sister Valki <3


I met my SL sister Valki through one of my closest friends at the time about nine years ago.
He had just started dating her and was so excited to introduce her to me. I waited for them 
at my home and when they arrived I received them both with open arms. I was so happy to
finally meet this beautiful girl which I had heard so many wonderful things about. However,
she was very quiet and I immediately sensed her distancing herself from us. Of course, my
first thought was that for some reason, she did not like me.


I could have not been more wrong.
Actually, she was nervous about meeting me but the more I talked to her, the more she started to see me
for who I really was, just a simple girl.


Soon, very soon after, we became good friends, then best girly friends, and finally SL sisters.

Sister,
You've been on my mind
Sister, we're two of a kind
So sister,
I'm keepin' my eyes on you
I betcha think
I don't know nothin'
But singin' the blues
Oh sister, have I got news for you
I'm somethin'
I hope you think
That you're somethin' too.
-song lyrics


She is the sister who could never be replaced. The measure in which she has shown her love for me 
is beyond any measure. She always wants to protect me from any sorrow even when she is hurting
herself, she truly puts me before her own sorrows. I feel very blessed to be able to call this wonderful woman my sister 
and I just hope that she knows how much she means to me.

At the moment she is going through hard times in real life.
I haven't seen her for a while now, but there is not a day that I don't think of her and send all my
love and blessings her way. She needs time to get better and I promised her that I would be waiting
for her with open arms for the day when she returns. <3

Much Love,
Lori Novo


Earrings - PurpleMoon Creations (Store Closed In-World)
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!


eXxEsS In-World  MarketPlace ● FaceBook ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan
My eXxEsS Inventory ● Designer Layja Vidor
My LODE Inventory ● Designer Chirzaka Vlodovic


eXxEsS : LANA Halter Dress
Freya - Hourglass - Petite - Maitreya


Extra Pics From My Location


Little - ̗̀ ᴇᴍɪ   ̖́-  (mercyofadream) (。ʘ‿ʘ)╯ Hi


No comments:

Post a Comment